Easy Office
Easy Office

Isca - 1st chapter discussion

Page no : 2

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 09 February 2014

I happen to learn things which i listen to....eg. lectures, beats or music of sound.....hence i go for aloud reading of each topic at least 5 times and quick revision in mind......i have made note of portions which i find hard....

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 09 February 2014

I would say that first you read whole chapter thoroughly , understand it and then mugging up will be easier task......well to clear this subject just understanding cannot help you have to do "rattafication" ;)

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 09 February 2014

isca is a subject where u have to discuss more and remember not just by mugging. if as one or two frnds group studies isca, it is very easy. not only isca all the subjects requires discussion to know our level of understanding. Sitting in a room and studing how do you judge that you are good better best in any subject. only with discussion topic wise. if we start day wise topics it looks very easy for us to get through the exams. 

Ankit (Student) (661 Points)
Replied 09 February 2014

Hey Madhavi u r right.. i m ready to do isca like that.. U tell me how n when to do which topic..? I wil try to cover..

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 09 February 2014

Discussions .....depends on individual . Some may find it hard to read in grouos. Not necessarily all will be equally interested in studies, in a group. Each and every person has his own capabilities and weaknesses and he himself can only work on his weaknesses no one else can ever could. Then "comparisons" biggest hazard in groups.. . So the consequences totally depend on an individual's character and not on the group. As far as knowing how are your preparations going on you always have model test papers, past exam question papers, institute has started conducting 2 test series... . AND MOST IMP. THING EACH AND EVERYONE MAY NOT HAVE APT FRIENDS TO FORM A GROUP AND STUDY....ESPECIALLY IN CA COURSE

vivek kumar sinha (Sr Accountant) (36 Points)
Replied 10 February 2014

Love ISCA & it will love u back, dont hate it. If u hate someone then how can the other one will love u. U hate ISCA that is why ISCA hates u. Take it as other subjects. Devote the same time & u will find it easy.

DIMPLE (ca final) (65 Points)
Replied 10 February 2014

Hello guys i read all your discussions,instead of wasting time lets get started....

i have started isca but not from starting...... and made notes of few questions till now of 5th chap if you want we can do toghether

1 Like

Replied 10 February 2014

ya really nice dimple i will also join. tell me time 

Ankit (Student) (661 Points)
Replied 10 February 2014

hey Dimple n Madhavi..yar how n from where u guys r dng ISCa..? U guys just read it or what..

SUNNY (CA Final & CS Professional)   (327 Points)
Replied 11 February 2014

Please tell me whatvkind of plannin iz required for isca..

Replied 11 February 2014

Ankit and sunny, I do follow study material and practice manual for ISCA. It is really matter of 10 chapters we can study and remember only by discussions. Only studying will not work. we should discuss and remember the points.

1 Like

Arvind Sharma (CA Final) (149 Points)
Replied 12 February 2014

1. Best way for ISCA is to make your own summary notes. and
  2. ISCA requires consistancy 
  3. PLZ appear for as many MOCK TEST as you can in this subject.
  4. ICAI conducts mock test series at its branches. Take advantage of that.

This is the sure way to get success in ISCA..

@*CS Siddharth Bumb. * (B.Com, CA Final, CS ) (5270 Points)
Replied 13 February 2014

hey guys when you will start discussion.. i wanna join.. nd where to discuss.. make group  somewhere where it is possible.. but plz start the topic.. we can also discuss various chapters of diff subject..

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 13 February 2014

Yaa Action is somewhat important then Planning

RACHIT BHATIA (Student CA Final ) (52 Points)
Replied 13 February 2014

Yup, discuss chapter wise in isca, make a whatsapp group, fix a particular tym, so evryone should be benefitted!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: