Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is this really called a stipend??

Page no : 2

CA Darshak Shah (Practicing CA) (1889 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Dear Frnd...

I agree with your point but not with the comparision...

doctors get this stipend after they complete the studies...

2000 for them is not justified...

And

rate for our stipend is minimum and not the maximum..

I have some frnz who get 4000 to 5000 in their firms...

And afterall its knowledge of lacs of Rs that matters and not stipend of thousands...

3 Like

priyanka singh (final yr) (26 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

sadi agreeed.........steps should be taken by the institute for this.........

1 Like

VIJAY BAJAJ (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (72 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Hey Man answer to question:

1. Articles stiepend decided by person qualified as a CA. SO HE WILL THINK JUST ABOUT HIMSELF SINCE EVERYBODY KNOWS NO CA CAN FIND A EMPLOYEE WHOM HE HAD TO PAY SALARY OF 1000. NO EMPLOYEE WILL TAKE SALARY. SO CA'S JUST THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES WHICH SUITS THEM THE BEST.

2. IF PROBLEM WITH STIPEND THEN TAKE DUMMY AND JOIN A CA FIRM AS AN EMPLOYEE SINCE IF NOT SATISFIED WITH THE WORK PROFILE THAT U R GETTING THEN ATLEAST U CAN LEAVE IT WITHOUT ANY DEBATE WITH THE CA.

1 Like

cadeep (CA final) (53 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Stipen sucks.... atleast pay us on time!!!

1 Like

kaniza (ARTICLE) (23 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

itna kam karate he aur kuch dete bhi nahi hai.or jab fees ki bari aye to turant aage aate he.institute ko bhi samajhna chahiye ki hamari age me itne kam paiso me kuch nahin aata.hamari books to door ki baat he. ye stipend to kuch kam nahi aata

Sagar Pandurangi (student) (32 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

guys do not indulge in dysphemism or  use slanguage,

have your say decently so that we can take snapshots of the pages and mail it to the INSTITUTE and show our contempt,

they cant suck out and drain all our energy all through the day and pay us ' peanuts',

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

I feel like I am buying my degree from institute even after working so hard...you are right....You will not find even a single student who has not wondered about this daily in articleship period. Institute has been acting like Monopolistic industry....

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

" And afterall its knowledge of lacs of Rs that matters and not stipend of thousands..."

That's a good CONSOLATION prize, Darshak Ji.

2 Like

Dwarakesh (Articled Clerk) (24 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

Dude, pls understand onething. ICAI is purely governed by practising chartered accountants who are from medium sized firm. Obviously they will decide everything in favour of practising chartered accountants. What to do?? If you are not finding comfortable with medium sized firms, join Big 4 or try to get into industry as industrial trainee. As far as articleship is concerned, these bullsh*t rules and regulation wont come to an end unless partners of Big 4 and CAs in industry take active part in council.  Have a good time.

CA Dwarakesh

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

ye stypend lene me bhi saram aati he....5 lakh ka kam one month me karvake sirf 2000 dete he...............................................its really worst thing,...............................................somebody has to do serious steps............................

poojan (credit manager) (33 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

WE ARE WITH YOU...WE ARE REALLY GETTING LOWER STIPEND THAN WE DESRVE......ITS A BIG ISSUE...WE SHOULD GET MINIMUM 3000RS AT THIS LEVEL

Manoj R. Agrawal (Service) (86 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

When CA firms are taking full time of articles - why not paying something which can atleast compensate the monthly out of pocket expenses.

Rahul Saklani (Industrial Trainee @ ONGC)   (25 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

sahi kaha yar kya sapne leke ca join kiya tha aur kya ho gaya

sonal sharma (article assisant) (36 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

we are with you ... lekin is trha commennts post krny se hoga kya ? 

iss issue ko resolve krny k lea kuch bda sochna padega

Anuj Agarwal (STUDENT) (44 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

This is Issue just untill you don't become a CA. The day you are a CA and have your firm you won't never want to pay high stipend. Just think once you will get stipend only for 3 years but have to pay stipend for more that 30years. Just apply your costing knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: