Easy Office
LCI Learning

is there refrence book for NCFM exam

Page no : 5
(Guest)
please give address capital market exam preparing centerand your contact numbers.

(Guest)
pleasegive address ncfm stud centers and contact numbers.

(Guest)
ex.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(Guest)
i want ncfm books,module name financial marcket and derivative marcket

(Guest)
is there any book for preparing ncfm exams

(Guest)
I want different paper sets or an website where i can get extra paper of capital market NCFM test.And also study material.

(Guest)
Ncfm Exam.

(Guest)
i want ncfm notes & details

(Guest)
Capital market dealers module

(Guest)
i want to know is any preapration instuation in Delhi for the NCFM examination .and way of registration

(Guest)
Can i get study materials in mkt? how 2 prepare 4 d exm?is dere any such institution in guwahati (Assam) or ll it b in near future.Plz gve me d update details ASAP.

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 15 February 2008

VISIT NSE FOR BSE PORTAL.. AND ICICIDIRECT.COM SITE. IT PROVIES MORE DETAILS OF NCFM EXAMS.. WITH WISHES BSN GANESHAN.

(Guest)
pls give me the details about NCFM BOOKS .DID you had any free books pls mail to me.or give me the tips about it.

(Guest)
PLS MAIL THE REFERENCE BOOK ABOUT NCFM(CAPITAL MARKET)

(Guest)
easy lerning to ncfm cource meterial

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: