Is power of attorney mandatory with Form 1 ?

Karthik Mohan Prabhu (Associate) (73 Points)

21 December 2010  
I am in the process of incorporating a private limited company, and I do have a few doubts (Registering the company in Karnataka, Bangalore) 1) As far as I understand MOA and AOA needs to be signed by the subscribers and then by a witness after which I am scanning and attaching the same with Form 1 as PDF. (Am I correct?) Followed by uploading to MCA portal and payment of stamp fee 2) Is power of attorney for incorporation of a company mandatory is the number of subscribers is just two. If it is mandatory would a Rupees twenty non judiciary e-stamp be enough for filling the same and on whose name should the POA be taken. 3) There are people who say ROC needs to check the MOA and AOA and then rectifications if any needs to be done before filing form 1. Is this applicable anymore, if yes how do I submit the MOA and AOA to ROC before submitting Form 1 (I would be paying the stamp duties online along with form 1) 4) With just two subscribers do I need to care about "Annexure containing details of subscribers"