Is not a dummy article puts a bonafide article in backfoot for short term?

Koushik Das (Student CA Final ) (55 Points)

08 September 2015  
I know that people will first come up with tha answer that articleship adds value(really? or is it just for the benefit of members? I am in last 3months of my training). I agree with them to a certain extent that yes it adds value but in a way a 3 hours long flop movie adds value when you watch it by buying ticket in black. Anyway, "A dummy student will suffer in his carrier." and I beleive this quoted line from deep of my heart, preached to us in various ways by institute,members, principal. I believe it in the way a devotee belives in the preachings of Srimadvagabat Gita. But, what about the disadvantage a bonafide student face in terms of preparation? a dummy guy comes in class with a puffed face and fresh mind after a nap and we articles, the follower of the preachings comes with a drained face and mind. Don't you guys think those dummy articles are snatching the degree from its rightful owner? If one dummy passes out it causes failure to a bonafide student. We have to call a dumy 'SIR' who has become a CA. Does he worth for this respect(in most of the cases dummies are not but I have also seen many CAs who was dummy but very knowledgeble.) ? I request to wise personalities present in this forum to resolve this feelings and restlesness caused in the minds of bonafide students who trusts that articleship is a part of learning.