Easy Office
LCI Learning

IS MAHATMA GANDHI GOOD MAN

Page no : 4

jjjjjjj (C.A FINAL) (223 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

i am so sry guys .. i don't want 2 heart u all my dear frds ..... but only da reason just i want to know the truth nothing else ....

but i am really sry

ankit

ashish gupta ( student) (1922 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

I dont think we visit this site to see such discussions. Pls avoid such posts.

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

@ Ankit

sorry is required 4m u ... it is always advisable 2 b in ur limits.. n specially whn u r on public sites....

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

Originally posted by : ankit
i am so sry guys .. i don't want 2 heart u all my dear frds ..... but only da reason just i want to know the truth nothing else ....

but i am really sry

ankit

Bro., u wud have thought this very early..... To know everything, there should be a way, a proper decent way....

(Guest)

don`t  allow this kind of topic for diccussion

it effect the image of the site

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

On this disucssion I wish to share one incident which was told by Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma to one of my neighbour uncle Shri Kamal Agarwal.

On one matter, English Government Officers wish to discuss with Gandhiji and asked 8 hours time. Gandhiji wrote that much time I am not having. Again letter came for 2 times and later officers agreed to discuss if time is allowed for 2 hours.

Then Gandhiji wrote "There is not a single problem in the world which cannot be solved within 5 minutes. However I allow you to discuss the matter for 20 minutes. Want to know what happened in the meeting ?. Meeting ended within 12 minutes with the powerful presentation of Gandhiji." The officers could not discuss further. (Dekha, poore aath minute of fayada !).

Without having any such communication facilities which we enjoy now a days; he gathered power through the pubication of various newspapers. On his one voice; whole nation was ready to sacrifice. How many leaders are there right now ? 

Ask your friends if any of them is ready to sacrifice for the nation?  If they agree, certainly there are ways where they can do a lot. But where is the will ? 

CA Rakhecha, Surat

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar) (996 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

We cant say that Mahatma Gandhi is not Good. ofcourse he is a good person. he has done a great work and various Reforms.

But Also he is Guilty of many wrong acts that everybody knows. accordingly there is no need to call him Mahatma.

MAHATMA is not a simple or normal word. In KALYUG nobody deserve this name.

and also there is no need of fighting with each other. you can have healthy discussion on this. no need to close this topic.

Replied 29 December 2009

main sirf etna chahata  tha ki log mujhe ye bataye ki india pakistan alag hone me gandhi ji ka hath tha ya nai .. i know that he was a great man ... unke jaisa koi ho bhi nai sakta ....

Replied 29 December 2009

aur hamare life me C.A hi sab kuch nai hai C.A ki bahar ki duniya bhi hame dekhni chahiye ..... okay guys ..agar main galat hu to i am really really sry ......................

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar) (996 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

Originally posted by : ankit
main sirf etna chahata  tha ki log mujhe ye bataye ki india pakistan alag hone me gandhi ji ka hath tha ya nai .. i know that he was a great man ... unke jaisa koi ho bhi nai sakta ....

Yes Gandhi is also liable for partition.

Both Nehru and Jinnah wanted to become Prime Minister of the india. Both of them were not agreed to leave their wish. If Gandhi wanted he would have denied Nehru wish. he was having good influence on him. he could have stopped him. but he didn't. so he is liable.

one more thing he could also have stopped punishment of death of BHAGAT SINGH. But he gave his acceptance on this.

Replied 29 December 2009

shashi tho hum ye maan sakte hai gandji bhi kahi na kahi galat the

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

MANY A TIMES; ELDERS DO NOT WISH PARTITION OF THE FAMILY. BUT DUE TO

UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES; THAT HAS TO BE DONE.  FOR THAT WHETHER

ONE PERSON I.E. THE ELDEST MOST WILL BE DEEMED RESPONSIBLE IF  HE

ALLOWS  PARTITION ?

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 29 December 2009

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
MANY A TIMES; ELDERS DO NOT WISH PARTITION OF THE FAMILY. BUT DUE TO
UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES; THAT HAS TO BE DONE.  FOR THAT WHETHER
ONE PERSON I.E. THE ELDEST MOST WILL BE DEEMED RESPONSBILE IF  HE
ALLOWS  PARTITION ?

i agree with ur commetns sir... it exactly wht has happend with Mahatma Gandhi too...

Ketaki (Future CA) (86 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

Hi there,

Kafi hot discussion ho raha hai.....

I just want to say one thing to all of you,

har chiz ki taraf dekhne ka har ek ka apna andaj hota hai, apna najariya hota. First, respect others view and then give your opinion.

and you ankit, jo bhi tum janana chahte ho, sahi tarikese janane ki koshish karo taki SACH pata chale. yaha ke discussions apne apne najariye pe depend karenge.

Bye

Replied 05 January 2010

you are right ketaki

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: