Easy Office
LCI Learning

is it possible to increases 9 marks in reverification

Page no : 2

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

how you apllied dear... can you please tell me the procedure... i want to apply now

1 Like

santosh (student) (204 Points)
Replied 17 August 2010

very difficult but lets hope for the best

1 Like

saurabh jawanpria (final student ) (317 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

it may be try it it happens ......best of luck ....hope it works for u

1 Like

SURESH KABRA (chartered accountants) (121 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

DEAR

IT IS POSSIBLE, ON OF C.A. STUDENT GETTING 13 MARKS IN REVERIFICATION AT CHITTOGARH. SO FULLY HOPEFUL

1 Like

karun (finance and taxation) (141 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

i got one short in MICS i.e 59 for exemption and applied for revaluation on the same day i.e.19.07.2010. Hope there is some humanity remains in the institute and they will give me one number.

1 Like

Aparnaa (Student ) (349 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

can v send verification letter throgh courier??will it be considered?

1 Like

CA dillip (Head Finance) (74 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

Yes no problem........

1 Like

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

its depend on ur luck and ur expectation from the paper not on revaluation, cz only totalling is verified not more than that.

1 Like

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

IT DEPENDS UPON THE RECHECKER AND THE MATERIAL U WROTE IN ANS SHEET

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

i too send my 2 papers for revaluation as i hav confident what i got was less than what i deserved so i took the step of revaluation and got 3 marks each in 2 papers, which saved my six months.

Nishana (CA - Final) (56 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

My case is shortage of 5 marks on aggregate:/

Saurabh Toshniwal (ca final) (2363 Points)
Replied 18 August 2010

its ur luck but my 2 friends got 10 & 13 marks in verification, so hope 4 (+)ve result

MAHESH (PROPRIETOR) (25 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

I want format for reverification of marks in pcc paper.

(Guest)

rocedure for Verification of Answer Books of Chartered Accountants - Final, PE-II, PCE, IPCE/ATE, IPCE/ATE-UNITS, Examinations (May-2010), Common Proficiency Test (June-2010) and CPT Online (July-2010) - (05-08-2010)

The Students who wish to apply for Verification of their answer books for the Chartered Accountants Examination held in May, 2010, CPT held on June 20, 2010 and CPT Online held on July 24-25, 2010 are requested to note and follow the procedure as detailed below:

·                                 For Final, PE-II, PCE, IPCE/ATE, IPCE/ATE-UNITS:The fee for verification of answer books is Rs. 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs. 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both groups.

·                                 For CPT: The fee for verification is Rs 200/-

·                                 The application essentially in the candidate’s own handwriting indicating Roll No., Examination attended (Final, PE-II, PCE, IPCE/ATE, IPCE/ATE-UNITS, CPT), address, and paper(s) to be verified should be submitted within a month from the date of declaration of result.

·                                 Typewritten applications are not entertained.

·                                 There is no provision for re-valuation of papers.

·                                 There is no standard application form.

·                                 Request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in Hindi language if the medium of examination was Hindi else in English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and payable at New Delhi is received within one month from the date of declaration of result.

·                                 It may be noted that your application for verification should not contain Mobile Number/Landline Telephone Numbers(s)/E-mail id’s.

·                                 Last date for submission for verification of requests

·                                                         Final --- 19.08.2010

·                                                         CPT --- 19.08.2010

·                                                         PE-II, PCE, IPCE/ATE, IPCE/ATE-UNITS, CPT Online --- 04.09.2010

·                                 The application as above along with the requisite DD may be sent to :

The Additional Secretary (Exam)
ICAI Bhawan
Post Box No. 7112
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.

Source:

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=6217&c_id=219

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :