Easy Office
Easy Office

IS IT POSSIBLE......TO CRAM..COURSE..?

Page no : 2

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 26 September 2009

Originally posted by :Ashish M
" THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS ALWAYS SMALL AND LIES WITHIN THE hay of maze ITSELF.............

First of all, u need to understand that the couse material u are reading or going to read for writing exams is something the other thousands of budding C.A's would also be doing.......u r in no worse condition.........A topper or a cleared C.A. reads the same answer as u do but the difference lies in not remembering everything because it is beyond human tendency to learn every fact.........C.A. course is bundle of facts and knowledge......FACTS NEED TO BE LEARNED, KNOWLEDGE TO BE UNDERSTOOD.......

its better to be face-off with the situation rather than turning up saying its something horrible....yes its do but the past and present C.A;s who cleard it shows that its not that bad........

See the course content. everything in the world is not relevant, and the same applies for C.A. too... GO THROUGH THE PAST YR. PAPERS. SEE THE TREND OF THE EXAM. ON WHAT TOPICS THE EXAMINER LAID STRESS DURING PREVIOUS EXAMS........

OBVIOUSLY, U R GOING TO AWARDED WITH THE DEGREE.....WHAT I WANT TO TELL IS DON'T BLAME THE COURSE CONTENT OR VOLUME B'COZ THAT IS WHAT C.A. IS ALL ABT......AT THIS AGE AND PROFESSIONAL LEVEL THINGS R SELDOM NEEDED TO BE RATAFIED......IT RATHER NEADS LEARNING  with understanding......FOR THE LATTER WILL CONFIRM U REMEMBER SOMETHING DURING RIVISIONS AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR.....

INSTEAD OF ALLOWING BUTTERFLIES TO HVE ROLLERCOSTER IN UR STOMACH, SIT WITH SILENT ADN PATIENT MIND AND SEE WHAT THE COURSE CONTENT IS. U WILL CERTAINLY NOTICE THAT THEIR IS SOME COMMON THREAD RUNNING THROUGH EVERY ATTEMPT.......IT IS JUST A GRASP AWAY.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

THANKS A LOT

I DID THE SAME..............

I WILL AGAIN TRY ALL THOSE THINGS..........

Replied 26 September 2009

THANKS KINGSLEY

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant) (2731 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

JUST TRY ENJOYING THE THINGS U DO IN LIFE, MORE SO THE THINGS U ARE PURSUING RATHER THEN FEELING THEM A BURDEN.........

B'COZ ENDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MEANS...........IN STUDIES ATLEAST........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied 27 September 2009

Originally posted by :Ashish M
" JUST TRY ENJOYING THE THINGS U DO IN LIFE, MORE SO THE THINGS U ARE PURSUING RATHER THEN FEELING THEM A BURDEN.........

B'COZ ENDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MEANS...........IN STUDIES ATLEAST........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

ENDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MEANS...........IN STUDIES ATLEAST........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL SAID.........

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 29 September 2009

If you try to remember, you may forget.

So dont try to remember, try to understand, try to learn.

How will you do it is a good question, i would suggest you to start teaching yourself. After reading something, feel as if you are a teacher and you are teaching a student who is yourself. Do it seriously, you may feel better.

Replied 29 September 2009

THANKS KRUNAL

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 14 October 2009

i too agree with ashish....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: