Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is indian president a toy ?

Page no : 2

Ashish (Student) (144 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

Gandhi family! kidding me na ?? there so called yuvraj just lost in U.P. ,maybe gandhi's are not that popular in our country anymore to get them a position as dominating in centre just due to there name and not work, And you did assignment na , then tell me have you seen much of expression on his face when he smiles maybe because after multiple surgeries and age of 79 and so many responisibilities have made him what he looks as non reactive guy

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

:D yea u r ryt,, now ppl dnt like Ghandhi family,,, after those scams atleast,,, and if he is sick than he should stick to AIMS,, let some healthy one take care of country...

chandu (student) (1051 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

in our constitution he a just president just in name

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

I think the main reason behind there survival is a weak opposition,who cannot even name a clear leader for assembly elections. The one leader there is modi,who is not accepted by much of the nation. This has been the case with congress since independence,they had weak opposition right from the time of Jansangh. Only one time there was an able leader,named AB Vajpayee,and then they were voted out of the govt

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harish Chandra
May be ,but it will not applicable on All the prime minister on India

Sorry Harishji, even this title doesnt apply to all Presidents of India, we had great personalities as our Presidents... Dr.Rajendra Prasad, Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, and the very recent hero of India.. Dr.Abdul Kalam ji....

Harish Chandra (CA (Final) Student & Doing Job in a CA Firm)   (1646 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

@ REVATI GALGALI , Rubber stamp they call the president :), YOU ARE RIGHT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: