EASYOFFICE

Is ICAI a political institute or a professional institute ?

Page no : 2

Saksham (Articled Assistant) (50 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

Dear all, I guess, the institute has brought this worst rule due to the heavy burden of transfer requests flooding in its mailbox!! I think, first of all, we should think over the reason why such stupid restriction was put. If they think that students misuse the right of transfer given to them, then they should have brought only the partial kinda restrictions (such as no transfer in first six months from joining, etc.). But because of this overall restriction, students who want to take transfer for genuine reasons are becoming the real victims. So, (as I have come to know from the above posts) if the institute is not giving any positive reply, we can and should try to convince them that they may keep the partial restriction, removing the current one!!! Try it out... Reply...    

CA Gaurav Rastogi (Finance & Account Officer)   (189 Points)
Replied 20 November 2009

ICAI has become a real Political Institute, Yes U are ight, The institute has become a profit making Organsisation, It is making money only. The Insttitue charges such a higher fees. The students are welcomed by The Institute by passing them in CPT showing them the dream of becoming a CA, But the real situtation one faces at PCC/PE-II and Final Level. Institute result is not performance-driven but it is market-driven. The Institue result has a leiner relation with the market demand. Study material is the worst. Even Sikkim mani pal University Materail Content must be better than the Institute.

vikram (student) (184 Points)
Replied 22 November 2009

even if the new president is having some mercy on us, he will ascend the throne only on february.by that time this crack present president will do something else to trap us.only god can save us.i'm verymuch frustrated by this because my friends couldnot stand the nuisances caused by the principal who is a flirt.i'm afraid whether they would  do something dangerous for themselves in fear of him.why these rascals are not being punished by anyone?atleast they could have gone to a safe place and can do the balance articles.i'm cursing utham prakash that he will repent and suffer for this

Replied 23 November 2009

can the central ministry help us.if anyone has a contact with the central government officials please help

Replied 23 November 2009

friends u know one thing? the nutty president was fired by the minister of corporate affairs SALMAN KHURSHID for his valuable services.he was taking a very lazy attitude regarding the proceedings of satyam auditors.he was protecting them indirectly.actually he should be put in jail.he had many secret visits to the jail to see Mr.gopalakrishnan who is a ccentral council member.a fraud protected by another fraud.but the effect of the the warning by the minister is not known.imagine how happy we will be if the ministers enters the scene and throws out upa

Ansari (ca final) (444 Points)
Replied 23 November 2009

I think it depends on particular situation. in case of Satyam ICAI was a professional Institution at the initial stage by declaring PCW as offender, but in later stage it has become a Political Institution by declaring PCW as non offender.

CA Mayank (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 24 November 2009

may be after this election new president may remove ristriction

Joe (CA) (189 Points)
Replied 24 November 2009

institute really appears to b a political outfit. its sad that an insti of such repute dons such a mantle. come days like that of icsi nd icwai for insti n see d result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: