Is cci a family ?

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

05 December 2011  

First of all, so sorrrryyyyyy  for being absent for some days and then it’s  my first year completed on CCI todaysmiley. So I must have to comeangel.  I have no time to celebrate this day as I am already running out of time for my work blush. So won’t be available for further two days also. Ok …now get back to  track

It’s  been a  year since I made account on CCI. Even though I didn’t done something really  useful on CCI till 22 December , when I made my second account on CCIenlightened. Then the third one on 9 March…….

When I had started to come on CCI I didn’t know that I will really stay here and can provide something that will be useful to others. My favorite site was psychology group and I earned a lot of appreciation there.So, I thought I can never help people professionally like TDS, TCS or more …So I will be back to my life track again.  But my experience was really wonderful here. I noted down that people are really friendly and helping here. And this ultimately ignited a hunger in me to know them more deeply.

Well, my desire is still the same even after a yearcool. I have above 400 of friends. But I  hardly know 50 of them.  Whenever I used to see someone’s profile or someone’s article I have always some sorts of question on my mind.

I hope you also feel the samelaugh.  I am neither talking about a special person nor special appreciation. But yes, its surely about special qualities where the person leaves the circumstances behind to achieve his/her aim.

I have already many persons on this list like Sanjay bhaiya,  Banerjee Da ,   Navin bro,Richank da and many more …The list is exhaustive ….

OMG …. O plz its not a legend series.I am not talking about what a person has done in CCI . I am talking about what he/she has done in  his/her life Don’t misunderstood it.blush

As I told u all , that I am really interested in personality  psychology so its also a part of my self learning process. Who knows, would I be able to take admission in a  master of psychology or not ….

Waise the main q is CA  and CS ki padai ke baad bhi kya mere me itni jaan bachegi ki m  psychology ki study karu for taking degree …well I don’t think so.

So, I am doing it for myself, for my assignment.

Then you might think then why she wants to ask these question on CCI ?

Right, But actually as I said its about qualities so it will work as a motivation to all. In addition, the main person( protagonist)  <sorry I forgot the real word > will also be able to know his/her life more. Sometimes, we used to forget that we were also a winner before sometime. So…. May be this question can also be answered.

Which person will be included in this category ?

Actually , it just depend upon the person’s personal and professional achievement . But a person who is more active on CCI with impressive persona will surely fetch attention towards it. Because jo CCI pe ol aata hi nahi …usse koi q kaise puchenge ..?

How many persons ??

Well this is really not a q. It depends upon the info received.  If persons are really open minded about it, then will surely move ahead. Otherwise I will simply drop the idea.In short, I will get back to my same site again and  enjoy there.devil

What  kinds of question I want to include ??

The most lowest point of your life.

The most happiest moment of your life and so on …..

Note that its just an example. My question can be more deep.mail  But yes, no question will affect your personal life.crying

Well, its just my wish. I am not forcing anyone. Some may oppose my idea…some may regard it useless. But I think ..its useful for me. So…Time to go ahead. Wanna know your answer….

If CCI is a family, then how much member of this family u know really well ?

Regards

Renu