Easy Office
Easy Office

Is ca degree useless now

Page no : 2

AASHA (ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (362 Points)
Replied 03 April 2013

No degree can be useless  one can use it in one way or the other  [the only thing is that you should know how to make use of it] and you are talking about  a noble degree like CA!!!!!!!!!

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)
Replied 03 April 2013

Dear Jatinder

Your question is valid and any activity is done keeping in mind result unless some one is a great soul.

If you are aiming to do job then if no campus recruitment then one really have to struggle in current scenario.Otherwise tell me any degree which gives so much option.

You clear NET and go as a lecturer in Management colleges.

You can open your coaching center

You can further enhance your knowledge by enrolling ICAI Courses for CA

Remember you are going to be a Professional which takes time to flourish , 

Let us go further

Take Medicine - Cost of DOING hope 10-15 Lacs 

Time Period     - 10+2 ( 01 Year  for Entrance )

5.5 Years ( M.B.B.S )

01 Year for M.D Entrance

02 Years for M.D -   Total 9.5 Years

Now ask your self if every Doctor is successfull. No. depends upon his knowledge, Personality, Hardwork, Communication Skill. 

Let us take another Profession Lawyer 

If everY Lawyer is succesfull , No some are barely meeting their life expenses,DO you know how much role of practical knowledge in this in field , I think around 80 %.

Read Mohan das gandhi's autobiography , how he describe his fear and his ignorance after doing LLB from britain.

He was fearing to take his first case , then slowly step by step like a child learns walking.

Any professional learns the nitty gritty of profession step by step slowly while on field not by passing CA Degree. His real exam starts NOW.

So you are now about to enter in a  beautiful house. Which has so many Door of oppertunities and is protected by Law of that country , He has the attestation authority about the income of any person.

What else you want, Do not compare your self by M.B.A's of I.I.M. They are in a different league. 

who are going to be slaves of some multinational company or devising policies which are anti employees but in favour of Top Management. They are just pawn in the hand of few super riches.

Other wise how it take to do 05 years Engineering and then learning Finance and Economics. What a transformation.

No doubut I.I.M are really hardworkers and I salute them they are brilliant and cream of youth. 

In the end I only have to say there is a gestation period for C.A i think it is 05 years passing out one has to struggle to establish.

Other wise

I challange you tell me the profession which has Near Zero investment and Many fold possibilites add to it unlimited progress possibilities.

Now concenterate on you study.

God will help you leave some thing to him. You do your act and then leave it on him.

You are on a right track.With1.25 Billion population, Accountancy field has to be expanded  and CA will definitely flourish 

Remember every body is saying This is going to be Our Century. Be proud to be a Indian and A CA and contribute into its growth.

Regards

AKSH KUMAR (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (99 Points)
Replied 04 April 2013

Originally posted by : I.S.K.P

Before clearing exams we try to motivate ourself by saying " Value of degree is directly related to value of holder" and all the that verbal gymnastics.

Once cleared final and when you start search for job....tab ye value ka bhoot sab uthar jayega.....!

All students can not be able to clear in first attempt.

That doesnot mean they are less intelligent, may be they could not clear because of some personal/family problem.

Ya..value of holder increases when he/she got good network of contact and references becasue of his family background through which they misuse the recruitment process and get job through backdoor but definetly not because of  only CA degree..

@ I.S.K.P my friend u know what value always lies with holder, degree is just an way to exploit that value i.e. it provides opprounnity to success.

yes of course having contacts may help u in getting a job but u know if he didn't deserve the job he holds then he may have entered from backdoor but will be kicked from frontdoor.

At last about CA degree well degree definetely provide various opportunities. Now it is up to us how we will utilise the same.

Deep@k $ingh@l (CA>FINAL May'14) (595 Points)
Replied 05 April 2013

My suggestion for those who think Ca Degree useless is that "Leave the couse and dnt post such topic here please".

2 Like

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)
Replied 05 April 2013

well

I only have to say now after above message that every body is trying to gag Mr. Kapoor for raising question " is CA Degree useless now "

Question is still unanswered. out of 10 Lacs members there is not a single one who can defend dignity  of his profession with facts.

With these kind of input I have no pain to say quality students now a days select engineering or medicine.

Other wise where are the people who can give proper person why CA Degree is not useless.

I hope some Senior Ca should intervene and guide average earning of Senior people in practice, how they starrted. How many years it took to establish etc.

Regards

AASHA (ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (362 Points)
Replied 05 April 2013

Why u feel this degree as useless because there are no jobs but dear think if everyone will go for job then what will be fate of our noble profession [CA] who is having authority to sign Audit reports.  Looking at the attitude of CA new comers towards employment Govt. may think of to give authority of Signing Income Tax and Vat Audit reports to other professionals like ICWA.

So how to make degree useful is in our hands

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: