Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ipcc re-registration

Page no : 2

Isha K Shah (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 01 September 2013

I have registered for IPCC in March-2009.Now,I'm appearing IPCC Group-2 examination in Nov-2013.Should i re-validate my registration?I already filled my exam form & submitted it.It will be accepted or not before re-validation of registration.pls help me.

Baljeet Singh (CA, B.Com (H)) (954 Points)
Replied 03 September 2013

Originally posted by : Isha K Shah

I have registered for IPCC in March-2009.Now,I'm appearing IPCC Group-2 examination in Nov-2013.Should i re-validate my registration?I already filled my exam form & submitted it.It will be accepted or not before re-validation of registration.pls help me.

Submit the re-validation form now.

The exam form should be accepted, SUbmit the the revalidation form asap.

Dont worry.

1 Like

Rahul (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 05 September 2013

How long will ICAI take to send the revalidation letter? How do we keep in touch with the status of the letter?

Replied 10 September 2013

Originally posted by : Vyshak

How long will ICAI take to send the revalidation letter? How do we keep in touch with the status of the letter?

Even I am not sure about the procedure.

I have also applied for revalidation.

I will just wait till the letter arrives by post. If not we still have the stamped/signed receiving copy of the form submitted.

Replied 03 November 2013

My Re-Validated Registration letter arrived this week.

If you have submitted your Re-validation form and have not received your letter yet, just relax and prepare for your exams it does not matter whether you are in possession of the letter before your exam attempt or not i.e. even if you receive it after your exams it is fine.

If you are still in doubt please send a simple mail to - nroipcc @ icai.in , requesting of revalidation.

Thanks

Saad (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 10 February 2014

Dear All,

My IPCC registration is come to expire in FEB 14 and i want to give an attempt in MAY 14 without re reistration can i be eligible for attempt..............what is procedure for re registration and fees also...

Kindly Sent Me A Reply..............

LOKESH PATIDAR (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 11 February 2014

sir/mam

I have got registered for ca ipcc on October 2010. When will expire my registration Number. Can I am eligible for give my grp-2 exmz in may 2014. If my registration number expired so what is the procedure for re-registration.

Warm Regards,

Lokesh

madhu kumar (MBA) (21 Points)
Replied 14 February 2014

sir, my ipcc registeration had expired  and i had sent  ipcc re-registeration application paying 400 rs DD, and i had not recieved the confirmation letter. Do i have to wait for the confiramtion letter to apply for exam or can i apply for may exam 2014 without getting the confirmation letter.

thank you

Vishnu Das (D) (22 Points)
Replied 19 February 2014

I hv registered for IPCC in jan 2010 and cleared ipcc in this last attempt ie., Nov  2013, should i need to reregister ipcc in order to get the mark list and certificate. Kindly help me someone.

Regards,

Vishnu Das

Pooja (Article Analyst) (21 Points)
Replied 26 April 2014

Sir! I was registered for IPCC in July 2010 n currently I am appearing for IPCC group 2. So do I need to reregister my self for IPCC before June 14 exams ? N if No, then after my exams get over n before Result comes, do I need to rergister for IPCC for tht time period before I apply for final ca registration.

tarun (B.Com) (21 Points)
Replied 19 December 2014

helllo mam/sir,

i have registered for articalship in sept 2011 and due some problem i did't went to ca for articalship and now i want to do ca continue so what can i do. i have registered for ipcc in jul 2009 and i cleared ipcc 1st group in may 2011.

please tell me about my articalship

thank you

ardra (article assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 16 February 2015

sir/mam

i have got registerd for ipcc on 02/02/2011. i cleared my 1st group..nd my scnd grp is pending..

i hv already apllied for may 2015 exam..bt now i am in a confusion that whether my applictaion will be valid or not as my registration is expired. please give me  a solution. urgent

ambuj kamboj (student) (79 Points)
Replied 03 May 2015

Sir I m registered in 2012 for ipcc I want to renew for next 4 years actually I m not give any attempt so can I renew my registration and also there is a new syllabus which is applicable for 2016 and also I m thinking to give my attempt in 2016 is there any requirement for new syllabus to reregistered?

NALLA DHANAMMA (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (32 Points)
Replied 12 April 2016

sir iam revalidate the ipcc  coures but i am not reciving the any letter form icai where can i get the information about my re validation pls help me

faridha banu (student) (25 Points)
Replied 23 November 2016

In case of delay in re registration, we should have to pay any additional fees....??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: