Easy Office
Easy Office

IPCC law Munish Bhandari v/s Tulsian

Page no : 2

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 03 June 2010

Munish Bhandari.......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

Originally posted by : P.Bhardwaj

I am not degrading any book both are from scholers then who we are to give certification ,it is just matter of choice my dear.

now you are preparing for ca ,cs or cwa ,so there is no chhota shortcut you have to learn and to love with subject so don't go with comments like this book is providing imp summary or necessary point is  the fact of the matter must be self study approach with complete study as per on this standard.

i read the both books according to me P C Tulsian is good for your requirement it provides a systemetic approach with case law with disscusion like a teacher is teching.

so,go for Tulsian

consultant

www.examonline.org

Thanks for u r valuable suggestion sir..............

I THINK U SHOULD GO FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE BOOKS . BOTH R GOOD

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Important for PCC and IPCC students.

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/important-suggestions-for-pcc-and-ipcc-students-for-law-eth-86269.asp

(Guest)

IPCC LAW BEST BOOK

AMIT KARIA

(BHARAT PUBLICATIONS)

(Guest)

Comprehensive book on IPCC Law, Ethics and Communcation

https://www.bharatlaws.com/book_detail/524/law-ethics-communication

Jay (Student) (200 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

I've purchased Bharat's - Amit Karia's IPCC law book, and it is indeed very nice.The best part is that the presentation is very eye-pleasing and it is a very comprehensive book.

Some concepts like book - building are shown with the help of figures and facts, which is not there in other books in the market. All the last five question papers are solved, which is also rare.

The basics of drafting are also covered, which helps a lot in understanding the concept of drafting of agreements. Moreover, what is expected in the examinations is given at the end of each important part, which helps in preparation keeping in mind the exams.

Overall, the book really rockssssssssssss..........

My advise would be to refer this book.

shri ram (student) (34 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

book vala ko jada ata ha kya kud pado yr

rahul ramesh pawar (CA Final Student) (103 Points)
Replied 14 September 2011

Just glance thorugh AMIT KARIA's LAW BOOK by BHARAT LAW HOUSE .

57 case laws are inlcuded, and manner of writing is also given.

At the enjd of each chapter, a list of most important case laws & section numbers is given.

Even tricks to remember section numbers are given. What more can u ask for???

Go for the book n share ur views.................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: