EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Ipcc group 2

Page no : 3

saikiran (student) (100 Points)
Replied 13 September 2014

If A Girl Profile Asked For Help Too Many Hands. .No Personal criticism ...Those Eho Help irrespective of Gender I.dont Mean U Bro. .Some One Will be there of this kind..bye thre bye Me Too. .same Query ..Thanx For Help. .

NIthin (diwans road) (28 Points)
Replied 13 September 2014

Target advanced accounts and auditing. .u can easily score 65-75 in accounts and auditing aroubd 55- 60...try to get 50 in it...certainly achievable. .u one subject doesn't work. .u have 2 back up..
1 Like

Aatish Gupta (iuohihih) (41 Points)
Replied 14 September 2014

Not demoralizing her, just making her aware of the reality, about the hard true facts...

GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (256 Points)

I GET SO MUCH DEPRESSED AS I NOT CLEARED IPCC GROUP-2 IN SO MANY ATTEMPT I GOT SO MUCH DEPRSSED THAT I HAVE NOT FILL THE NOV 2014 FORM I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAVE FILL THE REVERIFICATION FOR ADVANCED ACCOUNTS AND IT-SM AS I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MARKS I HAVE WRITTEN WELL IN EXAM BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS AND I M SURE AND HOPE THAT I WILL PASS IN RE-VERIFICATION AND IF MY LUCK IS ALSO NOT IN MY FAVOUR AND IF I WILL NOT PASS THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO DAY-BY-DAY I GOT SO MUCH DEPRESSED THAT I NEVER TALK TO ANYBODY.I FEEL THAT I AM DYING DAY-BY-DAY MY MARKS ARE:-

ADVANCED A/C-45,AUDIT-50,IT & SM-41:-TOTAL-134

saikiran (student) (100 Points)

Bro. Mr.Ganesh we can wish u Gud Luck..But Dnt Depress In That Much...Probability of Getting 14 or More marks is not Accurate. KindlY suGest U To B Strong Dnt Worry. ..Failure Is What Knocks Ur DooR in Our Course..I also Missed Marginally. .140 is My TotaL..Be BraVe Bro. .Wish Gud LuCkK.

shruti (ca) (62 Points)

Yess same here plz notify about ammendments in audit for nov14

Gurvinder Singh Chopra (student) (65 Points)
Replied 15 September 2014

Download the latest rtp from icai knowledge portal. There u will find that whole company audit 1 and 2 are same as before. There are only addition of 6 to 8 new sections which you have to learn thats it.
1 Like

shruti (-) (78 Points)
Replied 16 September 2014

Thank You all for your help & guidance.. will implement the same for the preparations... and do we have to pay any fees for the ICAI LMS Program??

Krishna Prasanna (-) (200 Points)
Replied 16 September 2014

Ms. Shruti.

ICAI LMS program is available to the students at free of cost to all IPCC & Final students.

All the best for your exams.

You  have to enter the following details for registering

mail ID,

Home Address

Registration no.(like CRO,SRO,ERO,NRO no.)

mobile no.

1 Like

reddi (ca) (22 Points)
Replied 25 September 2014

Dont fear about it you are compleeted 1st group for compleeting second don't follow 3 or more author books study properly and open your mind for new and attractive presentation in the exam your failure is not a back step that is usefull to you as drawback rectification all the best and best full luck for you

reddi (ca) (22 Points)
Replied 25 September 2014

Dont fear about it you are compleeted 1st group for compleeting second don't follow 3 or more author books study properly and open your mind for new and attractive presentation in the exam your failure is not a back step that is usefull to you as drawback rectification all the best and best full luck for you

swati (Student CA Final ) (38 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

https://castudentproblems.blogspot.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: