Introduction of compulsory training scheme

satish r (student) (91 Points)

29 June 2013  
Dear Friends

I would like to share few points regarding introduction of compulsory training scheme by the ICWAI, I feel it is difficult & hardship faced by the student on introduction of these training scheme. The student who has registered based on the old criteria/provisions would also require to undergo the training, the main point highlighting is, the student who is awaiting Jun-13 exam results (if in case he didn't clear the exams) would also require to undergo the training. Institute require the students to complete at-least 6 months of training on or before 30-9-13, the issue to be noted here is HOW CAN A STUDENT COMPLETE 6 MONTHS TRAINING who is awaiting his Jun-13 results, & the result itself would going to be announced in the month of Aug-13, In my view point it is very difficult, unfair & hardship on the part of student to comply with this training requirement, because student have registered based on the old criteria/provisions of the institute, making the provisions applicable retrospectively would really be an unfair on the part of the student. Many of the students are pursuing this course & just concentrating on the exams without going for jobs. For instance, think of a student who also pursuing other Professional course, like CA & also ICWA, he need to undergo a training for 3 or 3 1/2 yrs, & also 3 yrs (that means totally 6 to 6 1/2 yrs of precious student lifetime would be JUST spent on training). I am not against the training scheme, but i would rather feel there need to be taken care of many serious issue as it is concerns Student life, training is essential in the corporate working life but there is also a need that institute should provide exemptions or concessions for old students who registered based on the old provisions.  Pls share your views on the introduction of Compulsory Training Scheme.      

Thank you