Easy Office
LCI Learning

Intimation of validation error for GST Practitioner

Page no : 2

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 07 July 2017

From the same problem, we can easily conclude that GSTN is yet to link PAN and Aadhar details in GST Practitioner segment. Neither the call is going through nor any reply on email. 

1 Like

guru (accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 08 July 2017

From 2nd July to 7th july i have tried so many times.but same error is occurred i.e Aadhar.can anyone give customer care number

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 08 July 2017

ERROR IS still not resolved and I have mailed the same error to gst help desk 

Dhebek (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (123 Points)
Replied 08 July 2017

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied For GST Practitioner on 1st July. After Logging in to portal by using temporary reference number it shows status as "Pending for Validation". Even Today Morning too, It shows Same Status.I herewith attached Screen shot of page. 

Kindly Help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Dhebek.M.N

Attached File : 961770 20170708092934 gst reg pending validation.jpg downloaded: 155 times

Saqif OM (Manager(F&A)) (319 Points)
Replied 08 July 2017

Dear all,  i have got reply from donotreply @ gst.gov.in regarding the issue. Pls see the attachment.They say they are working on it. 

Attached File : 1359864 20170708173922 444.jpg downloaded: 227 times
1 Like

Narendra Kumar (Sr. Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 09 July 2017

I,m facing the same problem also please reply anyone have any suggestion.

This mail is in reference to the Application for Enrolment as Goods and Services Tax Practitioner & GST PCT-01.

The details mentioned in Form did not validate successfully due to the following errors,
                                        1. Aadhaar Number:  123456789123 : Name
Please resubmit the application after rectifying the errors.

Mukesh Kumar (CA Job) (96 Points)
Replied 09 July 2017

Hi i am also facing same problem even after using DSC

BIJAY KUMAR SAHOO (Advocate (Tax)) (22 Points)
Replied 10 July 2017

Hi i am also facing same problem even after successfully apply EVM, and then e Sign also but still same problem some one told that may be Caps Problem With Name I also Tried to sign up  with diffarent Email and Mob No. with Adjact Case of my name but still same problem.

wht to do next i have no answer please convey us if any one find solution for this .

Sagar Devani (Corporate and International Taxation)   (1174 Points)
Replied 12 July 2017

I spoke with the helpdesk they  said this error is appearing because on the back end aadhar website and gst portal are facing some linkage issue for practioner. It will be resolved in 2 to 3 days.

2 Like

Replied 12 July 2017

Hope So....they resolve it fast...

Sagar Devani (Corporate and International Taxation)   (1174 Points)
Replied 12 July 2017

Yeah. It will take around 2 to 3 days. Thats what they have informed me. I am sure they are working day in and day out to resolve it.

1 Like

Replied 14 July 2017

Hai all ,

An update in the matter.

My application successfully validated,submitted and ARN has been generated succesfully

1 Like

N A SARMA (P D OFFICER) (23 Points)
Replied 21 July 2017

YES SIR

I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF VALIDATION ERROR. MAILED TO HELP DESK SO FAR NO SOLUTION FOUND.

N A SARMA

NAGESWARA SHARMA (PROPRIETOR) (22 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

Dear All 

I am also getting the validation error despite of the fact that my aadhar and PAN got linked and somuchso, i have informed the same to helpdesk personnel and they said that I will receive a communication from the technical department.  Atleast they could have mentioned the type of error at the GST site and it simply flaashes the message unable to retrive the data. plz try after some time.

Dhaval Valani (STP & CTP) (32 Points)
Replied 14 April 2018

This mail is in reference to the Application for Enrolment as Goods and Services Tax Practitioner & GST PCT-01.

The details mentioned in Form did not validate successfully due to the following errors,

1. Aadhaar Number:  XXXX XXXX XXXX : Name does not match 
 PLEASE HELP ME FOR VALIDATION ERROR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: