Easy Office
LCI Learning

Interview

Page no : 2

CA Aninda Chatterjee (ACA, M.Com ) (255 Points)
Replied 06 June 2012

Yes you have to drop your cvs at their reception...............

HARSHITA (student) (38 Points)
Replied 06 June 2012

m sry..tht msg is getting posted so mny times

CA Aninda Chatterjee (ACA, M.Com ) (255 Points)
Replied 06 June 2012

Thats absolutely fine......

Nishant Varshney (Industrial Trainee) (199 Points)
Replied 08 June 2012

Rakh hausla vo manjar b ayega....
Pyase k pass Chal k Samandhar b ayega....
Thak kar na beth E Manzil ke musafir....
Manzil b milegi aur milne ka maza b ayega.....

ALL THE BEST

CA D R P (Chartered Accountant) (313 Points)
Replied 09 June 2012

Welcome...

CA D R P (Chartered Accountant) (313 Points)
Replied 09 June 2012

Welcome...

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

I was interviewed by one of the big 4 in mumbai and other in dubai..in it,,they asked me about the audit process,also they asked about the industry of the client companies i audited..they mainly focus on AAS..and AS..also asked question on corporate governance..and  for dubai firm,ratio analysis test eas conducted..

pooja (final) (32 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

generally there are two levels of interview apart from gd and written test. 

1. HR INTERVIEW - here the hr tries to know about your family background , your personality and your comfort levels with the expectations of their firm. For this basically no prep is required as the answer needs to be spontaneous and not well versed. Feel free to communicate with hr as if he is your friend.

2. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW - the number and the style of technical interview (1:1/ panel) varies from firm to firm and to their requirements.this is generally done by the partners of the firm under whom the articles work. the questions may come on your personal intro,current economic issues , accounting , audit/tax or both as per their need and basically on your hobbies and activities to make a 360degree analysis about you . the mood of the interview depends upon the members in the panel. 

CA Mayank Tulsyan (B.Com(H), ACA) (274 Points)
Replied 17 July 2012

Most imporant points are:

1- well prepared professional CV

2- You must have good knowledge of what you are writing in your CV

3- Communication Skills.

4- Do not talk much about other big firms and have good information about the company background.

5. Confidence level and maintain eye contact throughout.

6- Lastly academic and professional knowledge.

I am saying this as i am a part of one of the leading Auditing MNC.

Thanks and Regards

Shalaka Chawla (-) (44 Points)
Replied 13 September 2012

Get your resume forwarded through any employee/mangerial person/partner of the firm. if your resume impresses them...u'll probably get a call.

Thanks.

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 08 July 2013

Originally posted by : CA Aninda Chatterjee

i was being an article of one of the big four audit firm can suggest you to prepare for the interview on the following topics :-

1. Throughly Revise the Accounting Standards even don't leave a single accounting standard.

2.Throughly Revise the Companies Act sections relevant to audit like disqualification of Auditor (sec 226), Celling on the no of audits (sec 224 1B) etc.

3. Try to prepare for few audting areas like fixed assets, cash & bank means if you have been asked to audit these areas what are the aspects you will audit first etc.

4.Last but certainly not the least you should be in complete professional attire and present yourself confidently even if you don't know answer of few questions tell them you don't know be honest there.

Best of Luck and do well........

Regards,

Aninda Chatterjee

Completely agree with the words of Chatterjee sir,Focus much on A.S,Companies Act which we study in our Company Audit-1&2,few items from verification and vouching.

All the Best and share your opinions here after attending your interview.

Shivangini (Student CA Final ) (30 Points)
Replied 23 August 2013

Can anybody tell what is the next round of interview about in PWC after HR and technical round?

Its urgent please help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: