EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Inspiring words...!!

Page no : 2

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 21 November 2012

"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow." -Doug Firebaugh

When I was a young boy I heard the question "How do you eat an elephant?" The answer is...one bite at a time.

Now I don't recommend that you eat an elephant, but the story does have a great meaning. You don't finish any goal in one big bite, but many small ones.

Take a small step each day towards where you want to go and eventually you will get there. If you really want to speed up the process, make an effort to keep track of your progress.

When you take notes of your journey it will remind you of how far your have come and keep you pointed in the right direction.

Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still. -Chinese Proverb

2 Like

Replied 22 November 2012

"Enlightenment is not a peak experience. It is a permanent shift in paradigm that deepens day by day." Shizen Young

We have all had times in life that we would consider a peak experience.

A long awaited graduation, the birth of a child, or maybe the first time we took off on a bike without the training wheels.

Living a life enlightened does not mean leading a life of perfection.

It means living in gratitude for all of the peaks in our lives, and making the best out of the valleys.

It means living a life that allows you to grow each day, while having a positive impact on the world around you.

It means living the life you were born to live.

1 Like

Replied 22 November 2012

“People get what they want in life when they reach the point at which they can see themselves having what they seek.” -Thomas D. Willhite

Seek the vision to see the people places and things you want in your life.

When those thoughts become real in your mind, you will develop the habits that are associated with having them.

They will then appear naturally in your reality.

See what you want in your life and will find it.

Replied 22 November 2012

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”

-Dalai Lama

Actions are brought forth out of what you feel on the inside, but what you feel on the inside can be influenced by your actions.

Do what makes you happy and you will feel happiness.

Let your actions be your guide.

1 Like

Replied 22 November 2012

Your thoughts are seeds.

You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.

Thoughts are things. They have energy that can be measured.

They are what shapes your life every single day.

The most wonderful gift is that you get to choose the ones you want to plant in the garden that is your mind.

Be sure that your plant today what will bring the harvest you want tomorrow.

Replied 22 November 2012

“An optimist expects their dreams to come true; a pessimist expects their nightmares to.” -Laurence J. Peter

It takes no more personal power to achieve your dreams or succumb to your nightmares.

Just like steering a car, your choice to go right or left takes no more energy.

It is just a matter of where you put your focus.

Begin each day by focusing on what you want in life and turn the wheel towards your best future.

Replied 24 November 2012

A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can't go anywhere until you change it! -Unknown

The first step in changing an attitude or a tire is to realize it needs changing.

Then it takes work to get the job done.

Just because you do it once doesn't mean you won't have to do it again.

I find that I need to change my attitude much more often than my tires.

But it gets easier the more often you do it!

CA Dimple Thacker (It's Never Too Late) (506 Points)
Replied 25 November 2012

All are Amazing. Keep Posting these type of Posts. Good work.

(Guest)

Very Motivational....Thnx a lot for sharing...

Replied 30 November 2012

I will act now..I will act now..I will act now.

Henceforth, i will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words became as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows become as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. 

with these words i can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. i will repeat these words again and again and again.

I will walk where failures fear to walk. i will work when failures seek rest. i will act now for now is all i have.

Tomorrow is the day reserved for labor of lazy. i am not lazy. 
Tomorrow is the day when failure will succeed.. i am not failure. i will act now.

Success will not wait. if i delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. 

This is the time
This is the place
I am the person
who is born to succeed… I WILL ACT NOW..!!

Replied 30 November 2012

If i were asked to give what i consider the single most beautiful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this :

Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high.
Look it squarely in the eye, and say, "I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me."

Replied 08 December 2012

Each day is a present, open it with much excitement! -Anonymous

What if every day were like Christmas? Why can't they all be?

Open each day with celebration and gratitude.

The thoughts that begin your day will have a great effect on how the rest of it works out.

Feel the truth that each day is a gift from your creator, and open it like you were a child on Christmas Day!

Replied 08 December 2012

Every day, or at the very least once or twice a week, take a few minutes and focus on seeing yourself in joy. Feel yourself in joy. Imagine only joy ahead in your life and see yourself basking in it. As you do this the Universe will move all people, circumstances, and events to bring you that joy. You can't be in joy if you have money worries, or health worries, or relationship problems with friends or family. So deposit some joy in the bank of the Universe as often as you can. There isn't an investment that is more worthwhile.

Replied 10 December 2012

“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” -St. Francis of Assisi

In accomplishing great things, one must start by mastering the fundamentals.

Those fundamentals will then provide the steps to a higher place, giving new perspective and broadening horizons.

What seems impossible at first becomes a real possibility when the necessary steps are taken

Replied 22 December 2012

Hope is always available to us... When we feel defeated, we need only to take a deep breath and say "YES" & hope will appear. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of second-rate version of somebody else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: