Inspiring Educational Quotations for Students from the Famou

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44671 Points)

07 February 2009  

Abraham Lincoln:
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.

Epictetus:
It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.

Anne Frank:
Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

Albert Einstein:
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.

Albert Einstein:
It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry.

Booker T. Washington:
Success
is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.

Richard C Miller:
Even if at first you do succeed, you still have to work hard to stay there.

Anthony Robbins:
The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of you life. If you don't, life controls you.

Paul J. Meyer:
The only honest measure of your success is what you are doing compared to your true potential

Barbara Hershey:
We measure success and depth by length of time, but it is possible to have a deep relationship that doesn't always stay the same.

Anonymous:
Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.

Anonymous:
Only very foolish people are convinced that they are never wrong. Confess often!

Anonymous:
Loud does not always mean right. Quiet does not always mean fearful.

William A. Ward
Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.

Margaret Thatcher
Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. it's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do and you've done it.

Bernard Shaw
When I was young I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times more work

George E. Allen
People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.

Thomas Edison
I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.

Jennifer James
Success is not a destination that you ever reach. Success is the quality of your journey.

Unknown
The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.

Ann Landers
Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go -- and then do it.

Paul Getty
My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil

Earl Nightingate
People with goals succeed, because they know where they're going.

General Colin Powell
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work learning from failure.

Unknown
The road to success is always under construction.

Unknown
The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is for you.

William Shakespeare
Our doubts are traitors, And make us lose the good that we oft may win, By fearing to attempt