Inspiring CARTOON Quotes !!

(Guest)

I used to believe in forever . . . but forever was too good to be true.

-- Winnie the Pooh

If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.

-- Winnie the Pooh

The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it

-The Lion King

Things will look better in the morning. 

-The Jungle Book

Spectacular Spiderman

"With great power comes great responsibility.This is my gift, this is my curse."

- Spiderman

100 Duck Tales Episodes [Cartoons] [17.66 GB]

I got where i am today by being smater than the smarties and tougher than the toughies

-Uncle Scrooge

"You're only a fool if you give up." - Aladdin

"You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules?" - Aladdin

Cartoon Robin Hood in Sherwood forest Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood

Dreams can come true! - Cinderella

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.   -ALICE IN WONDERLAND  (LEWIS CARROLL)

Nothing is impossible  -ALICE IN WONDERLAND  (LEWIS CARROLL)

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

- Mulan