Inspirational Star

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)

15 September 2010  

Dear Friends,

I would like to share a few thoughts about South Indian star Mr.Ajith Kumar. Though he is a film star, there are some qualities in him which inspired me lot.

Ajith has managed his life on his own terms, Thought over - Decision made - Failed - Fallen - Risen - Ruled and Ruling…. He didn’t have his father or relatives or his friends from movie industry. He came as stranger to Tamil cinema and built his own ship and sailing across the oceans of competition. Ajith managed to climb up the ladder without any family background. There is always a difference when you learn to walk on rope with father and learn alone. This itself proves that he has grown alone and standing tall today. No recommendations No Reservations ONLY AJITH…. As Thala quoted recently … “Everyone has 2 options in life, one is to survive another one is to live. And I choose the later”.. Need any explanation for it?…

There should be atleast one person in an industry who starts from Scratch, falls down and one fine day rule the industry, because this gives way for freshers to beleive in the industry that growth is guaranteed if you are talented. . Any field, lets take Cricket - One would definitely follow Sachin or Ganguly who grew on thier own without support. Aijth is a true inspiration for any actor in the industry. No wonder the next generation Actors and Actresses of South Indian Cinema are fans of Ajith. He is not only an inspiration for actors but also to all individuals who fail in life.

Down south, we used to call him THALA. THALA ALWAYS ROCKS.......