Easy Office
LCI Learning

Indirect tax

Page no : 2

CA. Manoj Joshi (CA, CS and CMA) (134 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

go for DIPPAK GUPTA scanner after concepts...it wl clear all ur doubts as it contains all past exams ques fo ca, cs and cwa...it is available in delhi....

Ajaib Singh (CA Ajaib Singh Sandhu) (194 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

Bangar is best if you have ample of time.... its not a book meant for revision.... plus the language used is very technical its not an exam oriented book....I would suggest you refer any one of :

1) Vaitheswaran

2) Ajay Jain

3) Dipakk Gupta

4) Dattey

1 Like

Manoj (CA in Practice) (37 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

bangar is good according to current trend of Exam, still you have to make the arrangement to create a chain in the provisions to remember them.

Understanding = Bangar

Notes = DG summary booklet

Vivek Mehta (CA, DISA,CS, MBA) (I am in Practice and also giving understanding and guidance to the Students of CA Final and IPCC for various subjects esp for Direct Tax.)   (1629 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

when is ur attempt for CA final second Group

Vivek Mehta (CA, DISA,CS, MBA) (I am in Practice and also giving understanding and guidance to the Students of CA Final and IPCC for various subjects esp for Direct Tax.)   (1629 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

and vaitherashwaran's book for IDT and especially for excise is a good book. I have heard for that but have not gone through that...so u can try that also..

CA Vaibhav (.) (42 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

I would suggest u to go for DG summary booklet,

Atleast do the service tax from DG's book, he has covered each and every aspect of s.tax.

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

BANGAR IS BEST              

Final one time affair (Self Employed) (283 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

where can we get DG"s book{dippak gupta}..can any one tell me?

Yash... (Office) (41 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

I think Bangar id the best book for IDTL. for case studies refer other material so that u can get all the latest case studies at one place. 

CA. Manoj Joshi (CA, CS and CMA) (134 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

DG is teaching idt in delhi n mumbai so u can take it frm the book seller in these cities. In delhi it is available in laxmi ngr n ITO.

CA Mohammed Aslam (CA FINAL, MCom, MBA ) (31 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

FOR INDIRECT TAX I SUGGEST   CA AJAY JAIN, POOJA LAW HOUSE DELHI

NITIN (student) (45 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

Hi, You may refere to the text book of V. S. Datey from Taxman publication. you must try to draw short notes on various topics of it which is useful for revision day before exams and you should not forget to refer ICAI publication named as ' Essential Reading which contains latest cases on Dndirect Taxes which are useful for our exams.

CA Asfar Hashmi (Research Associate) (81 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

I guess Bangar, Ajay jain & DG sir's notes are all at parity. Go for any one. Plus RTP is a must.

Regards!!

CA Aditya Goel (Chartered Accountant) (368 Points)
Replied 23 May 2011

Bangar is very good book. it contains various examples, case laws and also portion of bare act. its a excellent book for self study. and if possible read it along with practice manual.

shreyas (Trainee) (230 Points)
Replied 24 May 2011

Refer Mr Ajay Jains notes as in the Ca Final Quantity is not required . The quality of answers are required. None of the questions are more than 4 marks except 1st question. Short & quality answer will hep you to gain more marks .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: