Easy Office
LCI Learning

Indian boys....is that you??

Page no : 2

rramashis mishra (CA) (117 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

AAshiji...

If boys r happily sacrificing...why girls r taking????Any person who has got even little amount of self respect will n't accept anything from other person free of cost...Am i right???angel

& u didn't answer my last question...in wat way u think u r qualified enough to give a negative comment on half of world's population??? & for ur kind info....I m n't rude...but it surprises me tat a modern gal who is going to be a CA tommorow, can spend hrs & hrs and come with an article like this....blush

This kind of article doesn't suit to ur profession...Try to be little professional if possible..kindly don't behave like a b.com guy..crying

u hav got such a nice writing skil...use it in a constructive way...which can help readers.... I hope u take my words in a right way..

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

Mishra ji If u luv ur money dat much u shd not go n rome around with girls...if girls wish to pay guys think it hurts their self respect I ve mentioned the positive points also. And stil I strongly blv that ONLY because of guys girls are behind bt I m sure in the coming few years this scenario will change. And u r arising questions on my professionalism check yourself. Insulting a girl publicly shows professional behavior? And I hv full right to express my views u too hv the freedom to read it or not
1 Like

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

And thanks for praising my writing skill

Replied 26 June 2012

Dear Ashiji.. I have n't insulted any1 in public, but if u think so let it be...but my doubt is if i m n't behaving in a professional way by insulting 1 gal...then in wat way u r showing very mature & professional behaviour by writing an article of 3 pages against all the guys......Kindly answer this...& just bcoz it hurts self respect of some1..is it fair enough that somebody will accept free things throughout the life????kindly clarify this also..

CA Harshit Rastogi (Chartered Accountant) (722 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Why both of u r figting...?? Its a professional webstie.  Its a debating issue and you should discuss this but please maintain professionalism.

And Ashi u wrote that "And stil I strongly blv that ONLY because of guys girls are behind"  yr if i am says that because of some i cant sucess in my life then its my faliure ..so if u says that because of boys grls are behind then its nt a problem of boys...

well at the end i cn only says that if any one wanna to sucess in its life then he/she can..no can can stop h..there r many examples where grls r on gud position then boys because she wants and she suceed..

Hum sirf apne man ko samjhane ke liye ye bol sakte he ki boys ki vajah se grls age nahn ja pati bt aesa nahn hta....agar hum chahe to kuch bhi kar sakte he.....

Replied 26 June 2012

Yaa Harsit..I fully agree with u...

I don't have any intention of fighting with some1..I just showed my displesaure on the article..coz i think no one till now has put an article like this (against guys/girls on a whole) & this is n't just the right place for this kind of article. Am i correct Ashiji?

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

@ harshit and ramashis.........dont consider that anyone is personally pointing..and dont debate over the topic who is great or eho is supirieor........

the point is all about our country ...yeah sure those who want to succeed they will surely but what about those who are not even exposed to any oppotunity our society is still male dominating ...you just tell how safe girls are in this country....what is the literacy ratio of female compared to male...

there alot many qoestions like this...

there is no need to take is personally...its our country instead of debating and fifhting over the topic we should do some efforts from ourside to heal such darker side

FEMALES are not treated the way they should be ...i agree that there are many leading ladies but what about those who are stopped from studying further just beause of pressure of marriage..most of the families in india are dependent on male members ...i mean they run the expenditure of family so indirectly blaim goes to them

they dont think about their feelings or wishes they are most of the time forced by society so who should be blaimed then..........

so i request u istead of fighting we should put our efforts ....

IF WE SUCCEED IN CONVINCING EVEN ONE SUCH PERSON EACH IT WOULD BE OF GREAT USE TOGETHER......

1 Like

Replied 26 June 2012

Anushree i completely agree wid u...there is no doubt that our socitey is male dominated...its the problem of our society and its system..i never supports such type of system and we all wants that girls sholud be safe on road and etc. 

And yar jo log girls ki respect nahn karte mein to unklo human hi nahn manta to hum log unko boys aur girls ka name deker ku fight kare..un logo ki apni hi alag third category he...

Replied 26 June 2012

look we cnt make a third category to describe them...

and one more thing why you getting hurted by someones such comment ....arent you sure of yourself.....if you are not wrong then this article was not for you its as simple as that...no ones such comment should ever affect you...

and by such articles its simply indication to those who are doing this wrong...

not anyone else

Replied 26 June 2012

Anushree..wat u r saying is absolutely correct...still ours' is a male dominated society...but that does n't mean all male are dominating in nature...who is superior depends upon the quality of tat individual...n't on the basis of gender (Male/Female)...but why people r writing such kinds of article -" Indian guys..is it u??"

Replied 26 June 2012

we cnt help...

thier personal views

Replied 26 June 2012

Anushree i am nt hurted with any comments...read the article throughly and first of all be calm...

First lines of this articles is as follows:- I think not only girls but boys themselves can't understand themselves. They themselves seem confused about their relationships, friends , family, jobs and everything in their lives....

Whats u thinks whethet this lines is highliting any socitey problems or smthing else...She is talking about all the boys...whats u thinks whther all the boys are conused or they dont respect their relations....jast talk practically yr..

I am comented on these lines...

if they r confused then never marry with a boy and haan may be our fathers also confused and they dont respect their relaions...

Socitey problems and Particular problem with a guy should be seperatly dscssd..

Replied 26 June 2012

I completely agree with U harsit... &  for the mistake of any particular guy, a negative comment on all the guys cann't be given.When u r witing any article in a social platform like caclubindia, one has to be careful about the subject.

If u really want...U can discuss abt. the problems being faced by gals in a male dominated society but it is n't correct to blame all the guys..& that too in such a manner...really pathetic.. 

Replied 26 June 2012

Well now i think we sholuld stop our dscsn on this..otherwise CCI will look like a fighting ground.....hahahaha..

Sry if any one feel bad about my comments...

Replied 26 June 2012

Originally posted by : CA Harshit Rastogi

Well now i think we sholuld stop our dscsn on this..otherwise CCI will look like a fighting ground.....hahahaha..

Sry if any one feel bad about my comments...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro