Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 95

Javed (Engineer) (11 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

I have also received email for grievance closure today after the SMS yesterday. The grievance closure mail says  - Return(ITR) is pending for want of verification of the correctness of certain claims made by taxpayer in the ITR.

Not sure why I got the SMS and this email that verification is required, any suggestions

I have not recieved any email seeking response, but got the SMS everyone else is getting, did anyone else get this email also ?

1 Like

vipul sharma (30 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

@ javed even i got same message afterwards today i got same mail for grievance closure with same content.

I checked in e portal prior to this mail same day when i got message in grievance status it was already there so i feel mail we are getting after one or two day.

Thanks

1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

Even I got e greviance reply after so many weeks that return is pending for want of verification... Yesterday we all got SMS that plz check status for refund and today such mail. What kind of joke is this from department?

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

What kind of system and process does they follow and what exactly they want to interpret?? What is the conclusion ? Did our returns have processed? Or still it's pending? What you guys think? Plz comment

Phaneendra Babu (50 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

Dear All, 

Don't think much, one who got the sms from IT department that check refund status will get their refund in a week of time for sure...I had my own personal experience my brother got the same SMS in April 1st week and we didn't receive any 143(1) mail nor its showed your ITR processed in portal and we checked in TIN nsdl also it was showed Your AO didn't send any records, we taught it's just received due to technical issue and we have taken lite...but within a week refund got credited and after credit portal got updated. So, with my experience one who got SMS will definitely get their refund in a week.

Thank you.

1 Like

vipul sharma (30 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

I might be wrong but in my understanding raised  grievance is getting tracked by higher authority so that should be resloved with 24 hrs or more not sure.but looks like our request was pending for long time so feel we got resolved mail.

One more diff you will see in past and yesterday's one 

Earlier it was you may get mail seeking information while in yesterday's one it is mail has been sent.

So looks like earlier what we got risk management mail same they are talking about

Again its an assumption

Thanks

Ch P Janadeo (69 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

Hi Phaneendra,

you also received the same SMS? The previous years SMS used clearly mention the the ITR with ACK number. This time the message is incomplete.

Phaneendra Babu (50 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

Yes 

I received same SMS, you don't worry brother if u have recived that SMS of refund you will definitely get your refund, the same type SMS was recived to my brother and after a week refund get credited for AY 2019-20, Now same SMS received to my Sister in law...and we are expecting that refund be credited in a week.

1 Like

Ch P Janadeo (69 Points)
Replied 29 April 2020

Thank you Phaneendra, much appreciated for such a positivity on this forum, which is missing for few days :)

2 Like

Ani (Freelancer) (102 Points)
Replied 30 April 2020

Yes last Year I got the message like below

Refund for Ack No:xxxx for PAN:AxxxxxOUL, AY2018-19 has been issued by CPC, kindly check the status on https://tin-nsdl.com after 3 days

This time I got below SMS

Please check the Refund status for PAN:AxxxxxOUL,, AY2019-20 on https://tin-nsdl.com after 3 days. Please ignore this if the Refund has been received.

Habiba 5555 (2 Points)
Replied 30 April 2020

After submitting your response is any one got the refund amount and in how many days?

GN (Manager) (24 Points)
Replied 30 April 2020

is there anyone who has not received any sms. I replied on 20th and still waiting for the SMS.

Rakesh (Service) (86 Points)
Replied 30 April 2020

Friends, I had received the sms on 28th and today received the intimation as well.

Hope others will also recieve it soon.

1 Like

vipul sharma (30 Points)
Replied 30 April 2020

Hi Rakesh,

Even i got message on 28th april around 8 pm.but i didn't get any further response.

Rakesh (Service) (86 Points)
Replied 30 April 2020

Hi Vipul,

I think you will get it soon. Pls check your registeted email id. I got both, the email and a sms that itr has been processed at cpc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: