Income tax return for Gst tax payer

Every month I am trading of exempted goods (Agricultural)..
Every month I am filling both return (Form 1 and Form 3 B)...
what is the next step?

Simple , If I go to an Auditor what he will ask?
Example for this year trading..

Total purchase 1000
other Direct expense 150
sales 500 (purchase value 300)
stock 700

In a year I purchased goods for 1000 out of which I sold 300 units for 500
balance stock 700
profit 50 (200-Direct exp 150)
Replies (2)
GSTIN no. along with the copies of GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B. You should also bring all you transaction recorded during the period.

Ques : If I go to an Auditor what he will ask?

 

Ans : Based on Your Business related Documents :

=> GST Return Copies

=> Purchase and Sales Bills

=> Bank Satements & Cash Book / Ledger

=> Expense Details with supportive Documents/Papers

=> Outstanding Details

=> Others

 

Based on Your Individual related Documents :

==> Deductions related Documents

==> Saving Bank Accounts

==> Others


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details