No need to file in case there is no deduction. However, exception is that suppose only eligible ransport payments are there and owing to the furnishing of PAN there is no deduction, then return has to be filed.
Interest income from bank deposits is Rs40,000 and other income from delivering lectures in a institute is Rs48,000 and in both cases TDS has been deducted and remitted to the Income tax Dept by the bank and also the institute, then which I.T. Form is to be filled for claiming refund as the income does not qualify for payment of any tax
(1)Mr US Sharma's reply was good, but then when I found that ITR4 contains more than 30 pages and it looks ridiculous to me ?
(2) Suggestions from other friends are simply naive e.g. " No need to file the return " but that is no solution as my interest is to get refund of the TDS
(3) I am reprating again that I do no fall in the taxable category for AY 2009-2010.
(4) Another dimension is that if I file ITR 4 once then is it obligatory to always file all retirns in ITR 4 because i will always have few thousands as income from lectures, which is termed as profession
I earnestly request for a professional suggestions in this site
Thanks to all
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies