Easy Office
Easy Office

Incom tax deducted

Page no : 2

vaishali (Accountant) (82 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Sir,

I checked Form26AS the deposited amount is same what i got in my Form16. But I cannt able check other details what you written except deposited date.

RAJIB (ACCT) (68 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Pls you go first  Income tax filing website, then after open it go to download section on the left side.

you can easily know the form name which is to be filed for FY 2010-11, i.e Assesment year 2011-12

For  FY 2010-11 or A.Y 2011-12 there is total details of which Form is Applicable for Individuals.

Form ITR 1 sahaj to be filed in this condition.

No issues about your Form 26AS quary ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You can file your return now,

CA. Subhash Dangi (Chartered Accountant) (1784 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Vaishali,

Don't confuse yourselves. Please ensure that whatever appreared in Form 26AS is tallied with your Form No. 16. then you need not worry  about other things. Only TAN No., Name of The deducter, amount credited and amount of TDS is mentioned in Form 26AS.  

Sr. No, date of payment and BSR code is applicable only when you are paying self assessment tax.

U are filing with return with IT department, don't take chance for filing with wrong particulars. It is very simple to file the ITR 1. If you are not able to fill, you may take Tax expert help to file the return. 

Furhter, U need not worry about FY 2010-11 since your income is below the taxable limit.

vaishali (Accountant) (82 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Thank you Subhash Sir and Rajib Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: