Important to know for every students

sonia (CA CS) (405 Points)

31 January 2010  

DEAR FRIENDS various students spent most of their time 4 studies even before 3 months of there exams, they avoid to do other works to dedicate there full time for there studies but they forgot that the regular work is also very important to do bcoz by doin this they get some mental relaxation..which is utmost imp. for any student.if we avoid to do this and spent our whooooole time for studies then also at the end of the day we will realise that we haven't studied well..but will not be able to understand the reason for this even after we have given more than enough time for our studies....but the main reason was that we have not done our regular work..so its very important to do ones regular work with studies..for eg. If any student used to listen music half an hour a day..or used to go to mandir..or sleep for some time a day..etc then he/she should not avoid to do this...by doing this we will not realise so much presure on our mind............definately we will realise mental presure before our exams but its burden will decrease to some extent by doing this..so i want to tell to all those students that dont make yourself a BOOKWORM..spent little bit time for leisure also..before exams all students realise that they have forgot all the answers...all thye sections..all the laws..the real position of most the student were.. eXams are there

papers were expected to be not fair;

the answer is nowhere,

which makes us pull our hair.

Its my personal experience which i m sharing with you all

THANKING YOU