Easy Office
LCI Learning

IMPORTANT FOR PE2 STUDENTS

Page no : 2
(Guest)
As there is very less time to prepare for Exams, please advise me the way of preparation where i can cover most of the important chapters to attempt for 100marks in the examination.

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 29 October 2007

its too late to ask 4 advice. ALL THE BEST. Just have faith on urslf.

Vaibhav Malhotra (student) (74 Points)
Replied 21 November 2007

dont act smart.u r nothing.

(Guest)
i agree with Vaibhav. we all are nothing. but we will become something when we become CA. Right Vaibhav?

(Guest)
Thank you for Vaibhav Malhotra i a see you are notes its is very help to me

Raumita Das (student) (73 Points)
Replied 15 December 2007

Vaibhav gave all the PE2 aspirants some brilliant suggestions. I hope a large % of PE2 candidates pass in Nov07 term bcoz it will b very crucial for the people who will appear in the last PE2 in May08. They will have the burden of avoiding PCC...

Irshad (Article) (1426 Points)
Replied 18 December 2007

the info was useful.

(Guest)
Hello Vaibhab,May,2008 is the last attempt for me and all who appearing for PE-II, I am studing and also working as an accountant in a company. I get exemption in Acct-Gr-I in may,2007 marks-72. and after that I missed the opportunity to seat in Nov,2007 due to pressure in Company. But I am helpless to leave the Job. But I am trying to pass May,2008. I f possible please give me the rough suggestions for remaining papers for May,2008.And tell me I am studying at night to morning, is it not enough to pass PE-II,Is it very important to leave the job which is also very important for me? help me to make my mind strong.

(Guest)
Hello Vaibhab,May,2008 is the last attempt for me and all who appearing for PE-II, I am studing and also working as an accountant in a company. I get exemption in Acct-Gr-I in may,2007 marks-72. and after that I missed the opportunity to seat in Nov,2007 due to pressure in Company. But I am helpless to leave the Job. But I am trying to pass May,2008. I f possible please give me the rough suggestions for remaining papers for May,2008.And tell me I am studying at night to morning, is it not enough to pass PE-II,Is it very important to leave the job which is also very important for me? help me to make my mind strong.

(Guest)
hi Vaibhav, how was ur exam? And the chapters have u suggested, how much fruitful for u. and Was the paper including exactly same questions as u suggestd? plz reply so that i have to also attend for May-08 so that i can prepare same like you. Ok thanks my friend

(Guest)
You are right Process costing is also important chapter

(Guest)
Hi friend plz suggest me that i will continue PE2 exam for May 08 or i will have to switch over for PCC. Thanks.

(Guest)
can u tell me what i will do till my result

Irshad (Article) (1426 Points)
Replied 27 December 2007

Now that this the Last PE2 exam to be held in May 2008, I wish all the CA PE2 students a very good luck.

Aditya (Student) (129 Points)
Replied 29 December 2007

Hi guys n gals, I think we are future professional and have to concentrate on main subject rather than jumping on unnecessary topics. I am sorry if i hurt any body. VIBHAV, thanks man for providing the info about imp chapters for next exams and, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST for all of those who are giving their attempt in May 2008 exams.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: