Easy Office
LCI Learning

Important for IPCC -- Approach to Success

Page no : 2

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 11 September 2010

THANKS 4 SHARING ....

CA Sourabh Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (4240 Points)

Originally posted by : PRAVEEN KUMAR,CA STUDENT

thanks for sharing,i have let only 2 months for study 2nd group which books is best for audit ?.i cleared 1st group -ipcc in may 2010.if u have flow chart notes please attach

I havn't any notes or flow chart..........use module for basics of flowchart. its very easy and about 6-7 types of figures u need to understand and rest depends on logical reasoning

you may use surbhi bansal.......it is concise and to the point and easy to understand. Emphasize on AS, SA and company audit. It would take ur 60 marks paper. Vouching & veriication would take 10-15 on avg. V&V depends totally on concepts........there is no single answer and its easiest topics

ankit (a) (44 Points)

i want to know which munish bhandari book u referred for law, is it the hand book or the comprehensive one

maruthi (student) (21 Points)

im going to appear in NOV 2010 for IPCC group I.can u suggest reg. preparation & notes

Neeti (CA Final) (327 Points)

thank you very much saurabh.

Originally posted by : ankit

i want to know which munish bhandari book u referred for law, is it the hand book or the comprehensive one

i used handbook

Originally posted by : maruthi
im going to appear in NOV 2010 for IPCC group I.can u suggest reg. preparation & notes

All i used is already there what exactly you want to know

Rechtsan ({ffft) (383 Points)

One of the most inspiring threads out here on CACLUBINDIA.com

Thank You all guys/gals for ur overwhelming response...... i had never expected such reponse. This thing serioulsy promotes me come up with more articles as i would be learning from my xperience.

Always believe in Sharing Knowledge is best one can do towards professional attitude.

1 Like

Niharika (-) (109 Points)
Replied 12 September 2010

thanx alot surabh

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 13 September 2010

congrats to u...nd thanks for sharing this inf....

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)

Dear

Thanks for such a informative message, I have searched many times to get information from the people who have just cleard IPCC. But till now I have not found such a good piece of information.

I request you to answer my some of queries

1).First you have advised to give one hour daily to Tax,Is there any other subject which is to be studied daily.

2). If I have 100 hours for IPCC ( Example )

What is ideal time allocation  for subjects

TAX                            -           20

ACCOUNTS                        15

ADV ACCOUNTS     -           20

COST                          -           10

CAPITAL                    -           10

AUDIT                        -           10

LAW                           -           10

IT & SM                      -           5

Or What are your views on this, what are the subjects which need constant attention, more time.

I am asking these questions as I am very short of time and I am working. My term is for May-2011.

3). How many leaves will be sufficient for preparation of IPCC.

4. One subject theory and practical combination is good, Could you suggest me how a working person could prepare for IPCC. What streategy  should I adopt, I mean combination of practical, theory subjects

Minimum study hours to apply daily ( must )

quantum of Exam leaves to be planned for revision and study

I have good base in Accounts and law.

Regards

AVNEET SINGH (STUDENT) (23 Points)

olrite..nyways thanxxx a tonne...

Originally posted by : SATYA KAAM

Dear

Thanks for such a informative message, I have searched many times to get information from the people who have just cleard IPCC. But till now I have not found such a good piece of information.

I request you to answer my some of queries

1).First you have advised to give one hour daily to Tax,Is there any other subject which is to be studied daily.

2). If I have 100 hours for IPCC ( Example )

What is ideal time allocation  for subjects

TAX                            -           20

ACCOUNTS               –          15

ADV ACCOUNTS     -           20

COST                          -           10

CAPITAL                    -           10

AUDIT                        -           10

LAW                           -           10

IT & SM                      -           5

Or What are your views on this, what are the subjects which need constant attention, more time.

I am asking these questions as I am very short of time and I am working. My term is for May-2011.

3). How many leaves will be sufficient for preparation of IPCC.

4. One subject theory and practical combination is good, Could you suggest me how a working person could prepare for IPCC. What streategy  should I adopt, I mean combination of practical, theory subjects

Minimum study hours to apply daily ( must )

quantum of Exam leaves to be planned for revision and study

I have good base in Accounts and law.

Regards

Hey its great that you have alloted your time.....but serioulsy i want to tell this....

1. All plans are waste less until you start working on them and finish your course throughly atleast once.

2. Everyone has their own strategy and no person can be forced to follow others. Time allocation is sufficient if you can understand and wasteless if you just study b'coz you have allotted time to it.

Try to learn and not just scheduling everything.

3. CA is a complete course and it has to be given time. Institute does not care what all extra you are doing, so for getting it clear you have to decide your time mngt. and importance.

4. For tax i specially focused b'coz this subject needs daily studying or otherwise you are out of it. For others they need practice or understanding but anywhere in the world if you are not regular you are out of game.

I want to add something here that there is no set strategy for all person. Everyone has different situation and different understanding levels.

Asking your personal problems can be difficult to reply b'coz how do i know what are your study environment, how easily or typically you are able to grasp subjects.

You can take my guidance as a base and then try to follow your own as what's done self cannot be better than told by others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro