Easy Office
Easy Office

Imp-isca module revised (Nov-13)

Page no : 2

RAJARSHI DAS (Student) (150 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

Dear Pratik,

Can u upload the Notification that Revisions IN Final Study Mat are applicable from Nov 2013.

Thanks in advance.                               

Raj

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

Originally posted by : RAJARSHI DAS

Dear Pratik,

Can u upload the Notification that Revisions IN Final Study Mat are applicable from Nov 2013.

Thanks in advance.                               

Raj

I have the same request.

Pratik (XYZ) (128 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

Originally posted by : RAJARSHI DAS

Dear Pratik,

Thanks in advance.                               

Raj

The same has been conveyed by the BOS at noida. You may contact them and confirm.

CA Siddharth Mehra (Chartered Accountant) (145 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

the january edition of study marerial should be applicable to nov 2013 and not to may 2013, since the revision was made within 6 months of exams....

pls tell me if i am wrong

Ankit Agarwal (Assistant Finance Controller)   (84 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

FRIENDS, 

AMENDMENTS ARE APPLICABLE FOR MAY 2013

IF YOU CLEVERLY LOOK AT THE AMENDMENTS MADE BY INSTITUTE IS MINOR CHANGES IN SENTENCES OR SOME PARAGRAPH AND THE AMENDMENTS ARE APPLICABLE FOR MAY 2013 EXAM AND IF YOU HAVE OLD STUDY MATERIAL I MEAN BEFORE THE EXAM OF NOV 2012 THAN YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE CHANGES IN CHAPTER 5 AND CHAPTER 8 BECAUSE INSTITUTE HAVE MADE SOME INSERTION OF EXTRA POINT IN THESE CHAPTER BEFORE NOV 2012 

SO PLEASE LOOK AT THE AMENDMENTS AND YOUR STUDY MATERIAL CAREFULLY

AND IF I AM WRONG IN THESES CONTEXT PLEASE CORRECT ME

THANKS,

ANKIT AGARWAL

Pratik (XYZ) (128 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

Originally posted by : Ankit Agarwal

FRIENDS, 

AMENDMENTS ARE APPLICABLE FOR MAY 2013

IF YOU CLEVERLY LOOK AT THE AMENDMENTS MADE BY INSTITUTE IS MINOR CHANGES IN SENTENCES OR SOME PARAGRAPH AND THE AMENDMENTS ARE APPLICABLE FOR MAY 2013 EXAM AND IF YOU HAVE OLD STUDY MATERIAL I MEAN BEFORE THE EXAM OF NOV 2012 THAN YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE CHANGES IN CHAPTER 5 AND CHAPTER 8 BECAUSE INSTITUTE HAVE MADE SOME INSERTION OF EXTRA POINT IN THESE CHAPTER BEFORE NOV 2012 

SO PLEASE LOOK AT THE AMENDMENTS AND YOUR STUDY MATERIAL CAREFULLY

AND IF I AM WRONG IN THESES CONTEXT PLEASE CORRECT ME

THANKS,

ANKIT AGARWAL

The changes made by the institute is in jan-13 edition. When I contacted the BOS at noida, they clearly informed that jan-13 edition is applicable from nov-13 exam and not for may-13 exam.

1 Like

Ankit Agarwal (Assistant Finance Controller)   (84 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

i don't know why bos tell you that but seriously you just look at the study material first, if you think that changes would be consider for nov 2013 exam then i would definetly withdraw my previous statement

please first look at the study material.

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Significant Changes are in AMA too..

whether these will be applicable in MAY 2013??

https://220.227.161.86/28999sm_finalnew_cp-initialpages.pdf

1 Like

hiten (a) (108 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Do not worry. Changes in ISCA, AMA will not be applicable.

CA Harshal Vora (Author of ISCA) (160 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Frnds to be on a safer side, its better you go through the amendment part. I will upload the amendment part in student friendly easier language (as already done in our published book) within few days. If you want I can also mail you the amended part. Please drop down your email - id at harshal.23v @ gmail.com

To view our sample chapter ., plz follow the link: /share_files/isca-chapter-2-sdlc-49668.asp#.UQqXFPIa7Fx

Regards,

CA Harshal Vora (Author of ISCA)

paras garg (delhi) (40 Points)
Replied 21 February 2013

plz tell as icai made announcement .so revised module not applicable for may 2013

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: