Illusions... at its best

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)

25 October 2010  

1. THE BEST ONE TO START WITH.......

Nothing in life is simple as it seems!

If you watch the above images from your seat in front of the computer, Mr. Angry is on the left, and Mr.Calm is on the right.

Get up from your seat, and move back 12 feet, and ....... !! they switch places!!

This proves that we may not be seeing what's actually there, all the time!!

2. IS IT POSSIBLE...?????

4. If you take a look at the following picture, let me tell you ..... it is not animated.
Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare at one spot for a couple seconds
and everything will stop moving. Or look at the black center of each circle and it will
stop moving. But move your eyes to the next black center and the previous will move

after you take your eyes away from it. Weird?

5. THIS IS NOT AN ILLUSION BUT REALLY COOL

So please read all the way though.

ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST
Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

HOW MANY ?
WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.
The brain cannot process "OF".

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

6. BRAIN STUFF

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT