EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

ICWAI Career in India

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Thanks rajesha....Can i know something about CA with working...

(Guest)

Hi,

I'm into the research basically business research and not equity one, and i want to know which is the PG course that i can go for........Like thinking abut doing MBA from wellinkars but bit confused so just want you help on the same, basically i need to have information on mostly on financial field....

Kindly help me.....

(Guest)

Hi,

I am just comleted graduation from commerce stream .Now i am working but i want to go for part time ICWA.Pls give me the sugestions..

Devarajan.swaminathan (10 Points)
Replied 25 July 2008

Hi Gaurav,

Before you do any qualification first go through the syllabus. See if it suits your aptitude.

You may pass CA and CS but may struggle with CWA if you dont have aptitude for Cost and Management Accounting. The same vice versa.

People who say CWA is worthless dont realise or dont know that the CFO of the largest organisations in this country is headed by a CWA.

To name a few the Chairman and Director Finance of ONGC are CWA's(the largest Oil Co). The MD of the largest bank in the Pvt.Sect is a CWA (ICICI). The Chairman of GIC (the largest Gen Insurance player)is a CWA. The Chairman of the largest Pharma Co. (Pfizer) is a CWA. The Chairman of the largest FMCG Co. Unilever is a CWA. and the list goes on.

Compare this with any qualification in this country and let me know. So dont get carried away by hype. You should know what you want to do and should know how to do it.

Since you have started with CA my advise is complete it before you start with anything else.

Best of luck

Dev

(Guest)

i am doin ICWA inters n im planning to do some ERP cources wil it help me in future to give a push to my carrier if yes wat cources of ERP should i take up?

(Guest)

Sir, can you please tell me If I complete icwa inter whether I will be getting jobs.

Amit (Accounts Professional) (33 Points)
Replied 25 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest

Hy dev , it feel very glad to know about A.I.C.W.A s , I am pursuing the same. thanks for give me this information.

" Hi Gaurav,
Before you do any qualification first go through the syllabus. See if it suits your aptitude.
You may pass CA and CS but may struggle with CWA if you dont have aptitude for Cost and Management Accounting. The same vice versa.
People who say CWA is worthless dont realise or dont know that the CFO of the largest organisations in this country is headed by a CWA.
To name a few the Chairman and Director Finance of ONGC are CWA's(the largest Oil Co). The MD of the largest bank in the Pvt.Sect is a CWA (ICICI). The Chairman of GIC (the largest Gen Insurance player)is a CWA. The Chairman of the largest Pharma Co. (Pfizer) is a CWA. The Chairman of the largest FMCG Co. Unilever is a CWA. and the list goes on.
Compare this with any qualification in this country and let me know. So dont get carried away by hype. You should know what you want to do and should know how to do it.
Since you have started with CA my advise is complete it before you start with anything else.
Best of luck
Dev

"

(Guest)

hai,im doing by MSC(cs) and i want to do ICWA or CA ,so pls give me the suggestion about it, and where can i study it.

(Guest)

hi every one...i have completed my Bcom,as well as Mcom,...now i want to pursue CA but i am not eligible to get any exemption if i do through ICAI..hence does any one have any idea if i complete CA from ACCA uk..there website is ACCAglobal.com...if i complete there coure then would i be able to practice CA in INDIA ??does any one have any information abut it??and i heard that ACCA and ICAI are negotiating about mutual recognation of each others  qualifications...if any one has any info please let me konw that as well..hope to get a reply soon..

(Guest)

Give me advise for study .

What is type I read.

cmapankajkhatri (practicing cost accountant)   (22 Points)
Replied 12 October 2008

" Hi,
I suggest you to do CA because it has got very good fame in the market. It is recognised by every body.  If you spent for few years for CA, You can spent rest of your life with  BRIGHT future in your life.
I am qualified ICWA and working for IBM and planning to take up CA

"

cmapankajkhatri (practicing cost accountant)   (22 Points)
Replied 12 October 2008

Originally posted by :Amit
"

Hy dev , it feel very glad to know about A.I.C.W.A s , I am pursuing the same. thanks for give me this information.

"
Hi Gaurav,
Best of luck
Dev

"

"

(Guest)
"

i am doing ICWAI and i will suggest you to do CWA as its scope is increasing day by day.As you might have read in economic times also that demand for CWA's is increasing since a company realises that it cannnot control demand in today's scenario only they can control is COST.

However CA is also a very good proffesion.So judcially take the decision.

"

Nishu (Accounts Executive) (20 Points)
Replied 24 November 2008

I have done MBA(finance) and currently working as an accounts officer. i want further expertise in my field so i m bit confused which course i shall pursue so that i can well match in a finance industry.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 29 November 2008

Pls Can anyone suggest me which is the best book(author) For  Industrial law& auditing  for  ICWA Inter exam.( pls give me the list of best authors)

Pls reply it  will help me out a lot.( waiting  for reply)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: