Easy Office
Easy Office

ICWAI

Page no : 2
(Guest)
ICWA IS NOT A EASY COURSE AS YOU THINK.

Geek (Student CA Final ) (107 Points)
Replied 20 February 2008

Abhishek If you see the questions of Costing & FM, that have appeared in ICWA exams, you would realise that u need to change your opinion. Its not that easy.

Murulidhara S (86 Points)
Replied 21 February 2008

Dear Sri Abhisheji, In my opinion also ICWA exams is not very easy or simple. It requires a lot of hardwork and dedication.

(Guest)
hi u can get the books at free of cost from icwai institite of banglore or Hyderband if u dont get plz let me know

(Guest)

For Account Mr. Ravinder VAts

For DT MR. Sanjeev VArshney

For IDT vardaan sharma

for costing parul gupta

for IST Mr. Ankit Handa

(Guest)

Hi Dear Friends,

Friends,

My name is Krishan Kumar Gurjar, I completed my B Com in 2003, due to some personal reason ( Family Responsibilites) I could not carry on my studies after Gradutation.I topped DAV High School , Gurgaon in Middle and Matric and Got 3rd Position in B com II and Bcom III in House Exams.

Friends Now, I want to do some professional course in accounts and I wish to do ICWAI,Pls suggest me that after 5 Year of gradution is it possible to start studies for the course like ICWAI

I am working in a  5 days working Co., I am not in the position to leave my job for the studies, but I want to be a professional and must have to study with my job.

For this course :

How much daily study required.

Is the tutions is complesury for the study.( I never took tution till Gradutuion)

Plzzzzz. Suggest . ( as most of the visitor has the practical experiance of the course, friends you experiance is very valuable for me, pls must reply It will show me the path)

Thanks

My ID is krishankumar.gurjar @ gmail.com

Living in Gurgaon.

madhu kapireddy (Accounts Officer) (57 Points)
Replied 08 December 2009

Dear all

please post me cma part 2 hock material to this email id madhu_kapireddy @ yahoo.co.in

madhu kapireddy

CMA RAVI GUPTA (MT in VPL) (493 Points)
Replied 08 December 2009

mr .abhishek " kahte hain na jo garjate hain wo barasate nahi aur baraste hain wo garajte nahi" yeh rule aap par apply hota.kyonki kahna aasaan par karna bahut kathin hai>>>>>>>>

So don't say easy to other courses

from ravi

Srinivas (Account Executive) (37 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

Dear Friends

I an working as Account executive in Ltd company and studying ICWAI Inter. I have appeared Dec-09 Gr-I and now i will  appear for both groups I & II, But due to lack of time I am not able to take coaching for Indirect Tax. Is it possible to appear the exam with self study of Indirect Tax with study of V.S Datey Book. If any one have this book, could sent it to me my mail :-om_sinu @ yahoo.co.in (Address: Srinivas Rao, Xenos Technologies Ltd,4B, Dr sarat Banerjee Road Kolkata-700029

vijay (A/c) (38 Points)
Replied 26 December 2010

can any send me ICWAI inter first group suggested answer sheet

it's very urgent ....

pleazzzz

vijay arya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: