Easy Office
LCI Learning

Icwa inter eligibility

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ jilu.. you can opt for postal coaching, you need to send CC papers before the mentioned date..,

No idea abt training at Muscat, you have to contact Kolkata office regd this.. either by phone or email..

Director (Studies)
Directorate of Studies
12, Sudder Street , Kolkata - 700 016
Phones: 033-22522392
E-Mail : studies @ icwai.org, studies.arnab @ icwai.org

Gd/bc trng,  it will be one or two days programme, which will be conducted on sundays,

and comp trng, its of 100 hours, conducted twice in a year.. mostly in April and October.., you can choose weekend or weekday classses.., it will be of a month..,

All the best..

1 Like

shyam.m (Process Associate) (22 Points)
Replied 17 July 2012

Hi friends!!!!!

What  is the   fees for icwai if i am doing the coaching under postal registration???

Regards

Shyam

(Guest)

please check the latest info  uploaded by institute..

https://www.icwai.org/icwainew/docs/Career-Cost-Accountant-Course.pdf

check pg no.8

all the best..

(Guest)

check the attached file, for more info.. given by SIRC.., it may help you

Foundation 3500/-

Inter 15700/-

Final 11500/-

Attached File : 8607 1018097 instructions for postalstudents.pdf downloaded: 232 times

jilu scaria (Branch Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

Hi, does anybody have information about registeraion by a foreign student. Recently i was going through ICWAI regiteration procedure. I found different fee structure for foreign student and exemption details from all trainings. Can anybody give exact information about this. I am Indian and have completed my studies from India but working in Muscat. I am intending to register for Jun 2013 exams. Can i register as foreign student. If anybody has read this information in prospectus, kindly post it here.

(Guest)

@ jilu,  yes you can register as a foreign student,

you shd register at Eastern Region, Kolkata.., you have to send CC papers to kolkata..,, and its clear that you may get exemption from GD/BC, computer, modular training provided if you apply for exemption within time limit.

but they didnot mention anything about practical training, so not sure, whether you get exemption or not..

as per prospectus, fee for foreign student is 3000 USD for Inter,  dont know the latest fee amt.. you need to call or mail to eirc @ icwai.org,

and regd exam centre..good news for you., icwa has exam centres at Dubai and Muscat..

so All the very best to you...smiley

1 Like

jilu scaria (Branch Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 13 September 2012

Hi, I need to know how should I pay the ICWA Inter registeration fees as a foriegn student.What is the mode of payment for the registeration fee. I tried to contact Kolkata...center but no response.  Kindly respond immediately. I am residing in muscat.

(Guest)

@ Jilu, you have to take DD in US$,

SBI has its branch at Muscat, you can get DD from there,

here is branch details

State Bank of India, Muscat Branch,
Salalah House,
CBD Area, Bait Al Falaj Street,
P.O.Box 264, P.C.112 , Ruwi,
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

Telephones : (+968) 24704232 , 24704233
Fax Lines : (+968) 24701580 , 24704026
Email : sbioman @ statebank.com

for fee details, check the below link

https://students.icwai.org/studies/docs/feesEffective.pdf

https://students.icwai.org/studies/docs/Notification-FEES-FOREIGN-STUDENTS.pdf

All the best..

1 Like

Hitesh (Tester) (39 Points)
Replied 13 September 2012

Originally posted by : CA Azim Khan ACA., CS.

Hi friends, i am planning to appear for CWA inter exam in Dec, 2012, for this, i have also got the Denovo registration now. i want to know the eligility criteria to be completed for the purpose of apprearing CWA inter exam. I mean, CC validation, Compuetr Training and GD. Is GD and Computer training both are mandatory before exam. Please Suggest.

Check https://knowhisjob.com/ to know what kind of work chartered accountants do in various companies.

Jiten Gupta (Company Secretary) (1693 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

Hi All... What does this CSS Training stand for???????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: