Easy Office
Easy Office

Icai ruined PE2 students Career

Page no : 3

subhendu (student) (82 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

you have to invest Rs 11500 (who have NOT completed 250 hours IIT ) for converting pe2 to ipcc even if u passed in any single group  .  and it is very expensive.

subhendu (student) (82 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

B. PE-II Students who have NOT completed 250 hours Compulsory Computer Training
(CCT) or 100 hours Information Technology Training (ITT)
Sl.
No. Details of fees Amount (Rs.)
1. Cost of Study Material of IPCC – Both Groups
(As against sale price as on date of Rs. 3,250/-)                           1,500
2. Registration fee for Orientation Programme                               1,000
3. Registration fee for 100 hours Information Technology
Training (ITT)                                                                                          2,000

In addition, the course fee for 100 hours Information Technology Training (ITT) is Rs.4,000/-
and for Orientation Programme is Rs.3,000/- payable separately at the time of registration for
the respectively at the time of registration for the respective courses.   Total Rs  11500

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

wuuuuuf.... saaaan ch saaaaan aya (In Hindi : i am back in my senses now)

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

Originally posted by : Nitin Moudgil

wuuuuuf.... saaaan ch saaaaan aya (In Hindi : i am back in my senses now)

For what :)

(Guest)

result of pee-2 and ipcc pcc students r only 4.5% in all over india.tomarrows results every body will knew it .so all the best to all level student icai has decided that they will not give any chance to any younf every level ca students they will manupulate the results till 2012 .i want to say to all of the suffering students of pee-2 and other level that join this group against the policy of icai .

ca final pee-2 old bt very soon chartered accountants group.

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

ENGLISH PLZ

Bhargav ( MBA, C.A. Final) (94 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

@ sree

yes u are correct .... u need to clear costing , Tax and IT&SM to clear IPCC,

Your articalship is VALID and u need not do it again , As soon as u clear these above 3 subjects u can write FInal in the next attempt :)

Now, what option u have may be the question for u,

U can write

Unit -  4 AND Unit - 6

(Note: If u r writing Unit - 6 u have to get 50 marks in IT&FM as it is the only subject in the unit)

(Refer Page 5 & 6 in the pdf attached)

OR

U can write Unit 8

where is its just like PE2 gr2 u can write all the 3 subjects.

Same pass criteria 40% in each subject and 50% in total

(Refer page 6)

Wishing u all the best :)

Thanks yaar, for the finest explanation......

Rineesh Raghavan (MD) (108 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

Hi All

I don't get this point. How can ICAI "ruin" PE2 students' career or life. These guys are not required to go for articleship. All that is expected of them is only to read and read and read better. If they are not able to clear exams despite repeated attempts, what is the use of their preparation?

Assuming (only an assumption, my views are diametrically opposite to this), ICAI robbed them of their results in one exams or even three exams, what in this bl**dy world, were these guys doing at home or during examination? One shouldn't complain simply because ICAI does not permit carry forward of the old Group benefit into the new scheme. In fact I would rather say that every CA should take up some exams every 3 years for him to retain membership.

Rineesh

Deepti (Service) (75 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

hi all,

i have cleared Gr-1 of PE-II,but not cleared gr-2.

I completed my 100 hrs computer training.

If i convert it in IPCC,how should i pay for registration?

when shall i start my articles?

plz help me...............

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

Hi Deepti,

The latest ICAI notification suggests that to appear in November 10 IPCC exam, you need to complete orientation before the exam starts. Please confirm this.

Now, since you have cleared Gr 1, this means you have covered Accounting, Auditing & Law, so of IPCC Group 1 you have to clear (that is get aggregate of 100 marks, passing in each) Costing & Taxation. When you do that you can start articles after passing those two in Nov 10. Meanwhile, the remaining subject Information Tech you may or may not give in November, if you give in November  and get 50+ in that too, good for you, but to start articles you need to clear the two Group 1 subjects.

So only after that articles can start. All the very best to you.

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

The ICAi site is not opening up for me right now, but when it does, in the Board of Studies section there is a detailed notification about conversion to IPCC from PE2

Bhargav ( MBA, C.A. Final) (94 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

@ deepti,

We have to pay Rs.2500 for reg in IPCC. and for orientation pro. Rs. 3000 separately.

Announcemet by ICAI is in attached file.

Gud Luck.

Attached File : 15 pe2 to ipcc.pdf downloaded: 93 times

Mayank Agrawal (student) (136 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

hi!

What is orientation prgrm??? plz anybody tell me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: