ICAI jindabad !!

CA Arindam Sain (Practice) (308 Points)

26 July 2010  

ICAI is most respected board in the profession of Accounting and Auditing not only in India but also in abroad. Whole world is now boiling on the issue of fairness and transparency in accounting, auditing and other relevant area. on this context ICAI declared it's most succeeding result compared to last few term !!.....3.46%. I have no regret for this percentage because I know it’s a professional course and more over it’s a demand supply game so far we know from very beginning….but my question is whether this 96.54% is really failed or it’s a deliberate attempt…?? We talk about true and fair evaluation….!!  But the marks we obtained as per our result declared by institute ……a question comes again and again in our mind…where we have made the mistakes…….why our numbers is so short……etc. I am not believe in blame game but at the age of RTI ……..I just wanted to raise the voice of those unfortunate student to show us our answer sheet so that we can evaluate  our self properly…otherwise mistake will repeat again…interestingly it seems that pass percentage decreases by 50% in each term in last couple of attempt…..If ICAI can justify the reason then they should show us our copy……as we still believe  that there is no unfair game going on within the board…!!

·         Thousands of parents passed their nights with lot of tears after this result  

·         Many students really demoralize after this result

·         Many students who have brave heart to fight again ….still fighting to concentrate on subject.

·         Many students who are living basically in village but came to city for better education are now fighting in every aspects of their life…family,  finance, career…..!!

I CORDIALLY EXPECT QUALITY COMMENT AND SUGGESTION ON THIS ISSUE.