EASYOFFICE

I want to die..pls help me.extreme depression?

Page no : 2

AJAY RITTO (IPCC , CS EXEC) (109 Points)
Replied 01 May 2011

I am feeling the same dude; But you know i think about the confidence my dad, mom, Brother has in me is making me push my self further, making me to work,

That confidence is what you need, I know how u feel in your heart which i am feeling now.,

i dont have words but just can say push hard, drag your foot to exam with hope and when ever you are disturbed think about the people who has confidence in you.

I cant advise coz i have the same in here, but i am trying my best. Lets go baby and hit the monster with hope>......!

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)
Replied 01 May 2011

hey buddy ,dnt wry just focus on your studies leave anything those disturb your mind and emotions

(Guest)
@ Lakshay: Abey yaar... Agar sab teri tarah sochenge toh is duniya mein koi CA nahin banega!!!!!!!

CA Debashree Mishra (Fresher) (142 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

Hey yar things will be fine just try to keep ur attention on studies...

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

Sabne itna samjha diya ab i hv nothing to say 

but one line i must say

"Think about your parents and d day when u will be a CA"

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

Life is great
Life is hard 
But you dont have to worry 
about ever being discard
You may be one of alot
and not being  seen 
for you wondeful distrout
You may be unigue
and not like anybody
But just remeber
Life is great, life is Hard
and you'll be full of modesty

Akshat (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest, if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about, When he might have won had he stuck it out; Don't give up though the pace seems slow-- You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than, It seems to a faint and faltering man, Often the struggler has given up, When he might have captured the victor's cup, And he learned too late when the night slipped down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out-- The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far, So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-- It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Santosh Ramaseshan (CA, CS ) (110 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Hi,

First  - Think you are normal and try to do things which can infuse normalcy into your life

Second - Don't let yourself be idle just keep running until u feel u have no time

third -  CA is not life but CA is just another breadwinner for ur life, and Just look out for the world beyond CA  it is very beautiful 

The most important thing NOBODY CAN GET U OUT OF THIS, ONLY U CAN GET OUT OF THIS MESS

You r hearing it from a person who went through the phase of life which u r going through for 2 years.  and finally managed to get out of it to some extent.

BE BRAVE BE STRONG all the best

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 22 May 2011

DONT TAKE TENSSION BE POSITIVE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: