I Qualified my CA Exams..but confused what to do next ??

Apoorv Bansal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (115 Points)

24 January 2019  
Hello guys.. yesterday CA Final results were declared.It was exactly at 5:01 PM when i saw the result and it was the best one minute of my life !!i had cleared the toughest CA exams and i couldn't believe my eyes..i had become a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from student in just one click.. i cannot even express myself in the words..But after it all subsided and reality started to sink in i have started to think about my future prospects and i am really confused what to do next... future is very uncertain..more so for me because of the following reasons :-

1) I did my articleship training from mid-sized firm and although i worked hard but the clientele wasn't as big and hence i don't have that much work exposure.so i fear ki i don't have much skills

2) I did a grave mistake by not persuing Graduation.. i started CA Journey right after 12th and although i have cleared CA in 2nd attempt (both groups cleared one sitting) but the fact that i don't have a bcom degree(neither regular nor open) will not keep me in good stead because companies prefer graduate CAs.. i have applied for IGNOU though

3) I am a first CA in my family so i Cannot open my practice straight away as there is no guidance and no godfather

4) last but not the least, although i have become a CA but i was a student only till yesterday.. i am still a little immature and i fear i will not be able to fulfill the expectations my family have on me..i lack grooming, professionalism and confidence like big 4 CAs and i don't know how will i fare in any interview

I am very confused and future is uncertain for me...i am unsure whether to apply for campus placement,big 4s or join any CA Firm.i want to go into TAXATION field..

Please guide me what should be my future roadmap