I'm still waiting for you... my son

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (33262 Points)

03 November 2011  

When you got up this morning,I ovserved you,I hoped you will talk to me...

I notice you were very busy looking for appropiate clothes to wear and go for work..

I comtinued hoping..while you were doing things in hurry...

I knew there were few minutes for you to stop a moment and say "Hello" to me...

But You were to much busy...

Thats why I lighted the sky for you....

But you didn't noticed...

I ovserved while You were going to work...

I waited patiently the whole day....

While comming back to home...I noticed Your tiredness.....I wanted to shower upon you to take your stress out...by the way of rain...

But you got angry and offended my name...

Later on you turned on the TV and watched your fab Movies......I waited patiently....But you forgot to talk to me...

I noticed u were tired....and I understood ur silence..so I darken the clarity of sky...

But I didn't left you in darkness so I canged the light with a small one...But u didn't noticed...

After wishing Good night to ur family...u got on to bed....without noticing me.....u fall asleep...

I understood that u are exhausted...no problem u might not realize that I am always with you...

I HAVE MORE PATIENCE THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE....

I WOULD LIKE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BE PATIENT WITH OTHERS...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WOULD WAIT EVERYDAY FOR A PRAYER...

I TRIED MY BEST TECHNIQUE TO MAKE EVERYONE OUT THERE.....

I LOVE U VERY MUCH...MORE THAN U...

UR DEAR FRIEND...

"GOD".....