I had taken transfer on march25;n submitted on apr 29

s.lohani (Final student) (1050 Points)

03 May 2009  

I had taken transfer on march 26; got it signed by my principal (old) and had joined new articleship on the same day. Due to the confusion regarding the march 27 announcement; i had postponed my submission to icai my form 109,103. Then came april 15 announcement. I filled the form 103 and submitted form 103 and form 102 to icai branch on april 29 along with Rs 300 fine for late submission of form 103. The icai officials there took it without any queries and without any fuss.

I don't think the april 15 notification has been withdrawn. i hadn't known about april 28 notification on april 29 in icai office and i came to know about may 15 extention and i did submit on april 29 itself all the forms.

There has been no new announcement about april 28,april 15 announcement being cancelled; as if icai starts acting like Ghajini's aamir; then what would be its credibility. with icai at the leanest phase of its credibility after satyam case; why would it try to shoot its own foot. it must be some technical snag