Easy Office
Easy Office

I feel hurt by one of our cci member

Page no : 2

(Guest)
@ chitra dont worry. I think few people like ankur garg, sanjay banergy and those comented on that birthday post are employed by CCI. My observation is based on their defensive attitude. @ agarg in the 'most populer' dscsn u hv given the list of popular searches, what do u mean by that, u tried to change the fact but the truth is that irrelevant topics are displayed as most populer what if it was not at that time :
1 Like

CS Smriti Sharma (ACS, B Samrish & Co.) (880 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Hi Chitra!! dont be disheartened,,,does not matter how much you contribute in forum,,,,every drop counts......we all are here to share views.........simply forgive n forget,,,,,,n keep sharing.......because ''her ek member zaroori hota hai''

1 Like

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Thanks for Ur Comment Smriti . I really had some encouragement by comments. I thank you once again Friend.

Nikita (BBA, IPCC) (348 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Hey chitra, m sure by listening it u vl easily let it go, Wen u're upset, unhappy n lose, ur enemy wins dey r happy by seeing u sad, dnt let dm win, show dem u r nt at ol gt effected by der words n jst smile. Der biggest failure is ur victory so concentrate on your study and reach d peak wer dy can only dream of.
1 Like

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IT HURT U..sadBUT IF U KEEP THINKING OF IT, IT LL HURT MUCH MORE N MAKE U ABNORMAL..

DONT TAKE IT TO UR HEART DEAR...IT SHOWS ABOUT HOW MUCH THAT PERSON IS HURT WHEN U SAID LIKE THAT..

WHEN WE ARE EMOTIONAL, AT TIMES WE SPEAK OUT WORDS WHICH HURT OTHERS..SO BE COOL

LEAVING MANY OF THE POSTS IF U SPECIFICALLY SAY ABT BIRTHDAY WISHES IT LL SURELY HURT THE PERSON WHO POSTED AND ALSO FOR WHICH PERSON THE BIRTHDAY IS..

EXAMPLE:IF U HAD POSTED ABOUT ANY OF UR CLOSE FRND'S BIRTHDAY AND WHEN ANYONE ELSE TELL THAT ITS WRONG TO POST IT HERE.. THAT TIME SURELY U LL GET ANGER AND HURT.. THAT TIME WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE U LL START TO SHOUT..

THIS ONLY HAVE IMPACTED HERE TOO..COOL DOWN MY FRND.. EVEN THE PERSON WHO IS SO CORRECT MAKE MISTAKES...ITS NATURAL BETWEEN RELATIONSHIPS..

WHEN U SEE SUCH MSGES FROM ANYONE THINK OF APPRECIATIONS U GOT IN THIS CCI..

WHEN U THINK U AUTOMATICALLY FEEL HAPPY 4 UR CONTRIBUTIONS AND LL FORGET THIS YA..

smileyHAPPY DAYSsmiley 

THINK UR AIM N CONCENTRATE ON IT FRND..

1 Like

CS Smriti Sharma (ACS, B Samrish & Co.) (880 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Hey Chitra! I am Smriti Mam not Sir,,,,,plzzz correct,,,,,,just ''Smriti'' is also fine,,,,,

1 Like

rohit (student) (360 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

There will be a lot of obstacles coming on on our way to success. 

There are two ways to face them. 1) Destroy them or 2) Ignore them and continue to move towards our goal.

So please dont give your valuable attention to such persons in life. They are not worth it.

Good luck. Ur best friend (work) is waiting for u.

1 Like

CA MAZHER MAJEED KHAN (business) (1644 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

every person shows his character its so good that u dint mentioned the name that shows what a good character u have best wishes these things are uncommon on cci

avoid negative people and negative thought

stay blessed

Replied 14 March 2012

Smriti I Corrected it. I call you as Smriti to make Our relationship closer

Replied 14 March 2012

Thanks to all for your valuable Comments. You are all encouraged me very well.

@ Rohit I must use your ways in my future

ANAND CHANDAK (student) (47 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

i seldom visit CCI and would am extremely happy to see the encouraging spirit of the members...Truly from the the bottom of my hear..."CCI IS A STAR PARIVAAR"...Keep growing and flouishing by GOD's grace...:)

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 27 March 2013

Originally posted by : Harini
If I maintain silence by seeing this, I can never forgive myself... Chitra.. many of us know, whom you are talking about.., if he got hurt by your comments, he could have said in a gentle way, but in this way is never acceptable.., Such things will keep haunting our minds, though we want to forget.., Members should definitely avoid using such words, either on forum or in PMs.

Agree.................

Komal Agrawal (Article Student) (651 Points)
Replied 18 March 2014

Hi Chitraji Just forget it..............

Live like a King Forgive and FORGET.........

just because u deserve peace.............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: