Easy Office
Easy Office

I am sorry

Page no : 2

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 19 March 2009

WELL DONE MR.JEET AND KOOLLEO87----------JUST JOIN FOREINCIC SCINCE -----------------------------TO DETUCT COMPUTER FRAUD

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 19 March 2009

Well, please taunt him for his fault..... Not for his surname...... That is not the way we should address people...................... N ya, guys please look at pratik's profile.........He will be appearing for PCC next year............... He is just a student........lets all forgive him yaar.......... After all, a great human is the one who forgives........ lets not make it such a bad experience for him in this community.......... He s had his share of punishment..........What say guys.............. Lets not ban him fmo the community but give him a chance to actually earn the points n thanks by helping others............................

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

Replied 20 March 2009

:-)
regards.........................!

Pratik K (Student) (3406 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

ok Admin,I will carefull next time.but tell me the procedure to be out of these community as no other members belives in me. I became victim of my friends only.I called them at my home and from the same PC we apollogize here in forum.But due to auto spell correcting tool few mistakes are there in the same manner as was in my post so members hinking that was dummy ids created by me. In fact i want to narrate you all that both were using dummy names but they have already using their Id in different name in the CA club india and MBA club india sites. Aek aur bat batana chahta hun ki agar aap ko lage ki maine January most active member ka khitab aur Tshirt cheat karke liya hain to main CAclub Mug aur Tshirt vapas karne ko taiyar hun at my own cost.Both are not yet used by me.I just opened the rapper of the packing. Finally I will tell that Sachhai chup nahi sakati chupane se.Aap ke samane Sach to kabhi na kabhi aayega.Jab pata lag jaye kon kasur var hain aur kon bekasur to Apane dil se muje jarur yad karna. good bye all. (psoting the same copy in I am sorry forum)

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

Pratik man, we have got nothing against you. But the sequence of things which hav turned out, hav been so fishy. The ID called Tosif, as we know, had been opened on March16th, so that it can be used to thank Pratik vigorously.

BUT, what abt the ID called Kaushik?

Pratik has said that these 2 IDs are false & the persons holding them also have IDs in CAClub with thr Real Names….

But Then, WHY was Kaushik’s ID created on 26th Jan 2009 (ironical? Yes it is). Back in Jan, Admin hadn’t even announced the iPod. What was the intention of doing so, in Jan? Creating a dummy profile is an unnatural thing at any time of the year! There has to be a reason for the same.

I wud say, don’t ask for forgiveness. Because the facts will never be clear. Just request the members to Forget abt it ; and move on.

and ALL THE BEST FOR UR PRATIK'S JUNE2009 PCC ATTEMPT. KEEP THIS ASIDE & STUDY HARD...SO THAT U CAN GIVE UR FRENZ A GOOD TREAT FOR PASSING PCC AND NOT FOR iPOD. 

Pratik K (Student) (3406 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

thanks jeet.

I dont know why he opened second account in jan26 better you ask those guys.

Replied 20 March 2009

No need to thank me Pratik.

though i cant comment abt ur decision to quit this club; i'd certainly never want u to quit. 

But i sincerely wud like you to forget abt this & to work harder for ur pcc.

we will all be very happy whn u inform us aftr having passed pcc. thumbs up

Replied 20 March 2009

regards......................

CA. SUJAL MEHTA (Service) (3316 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

I AM ALSO AGREED WITH SHAILESH AGARWAL

After entering club -everybody have to take some times to understand the 

Geography of site --------------but as he entered he ----has seen only kikarni ---------------------------and begin to thanks----------

mr-kikarni -------you have committed a cheating and fraud with the members of club-----------you should be punished---------I suggest two months expulsion from this site-------

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

All Right..... lets end this on a Good Note........ best of luck PRATIK for PCC Exams......... N ya, Dont leave the community.......... Just dont repeat the mistakes.......... Face the consequences.............N prove to people that you have changed.........

Replied 20 March 2009

Hey PratiK DON'T LEAVE THE CACLUB, 

YOU AND YORE CONTRIBUTION ARE PRECIOUS 

ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAM.

Replied 20 March 2009

Replied 20 March 2009

all's well that ends well. so peace is restored finally. star

Kalpesh (Accountts & Income Tax) (338 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

JEET AND KOOLLEO87...... R U CA STUDENT OF CRIME INVESTIGATOR..? U HAVE DONE GOOD JOB... KEEP THE STANDARD HIGH OF CA CLUB.... ADMIN SHOULD THANK U ALSO FOR KOOLLEO WHAT HE HAS INVESTIGATE ABOUT TIMING AND OTHER.

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: