Easy Office
LCI Learning

I AM DEPRESSED PLEASE HELP

Page no : 2

Kaustuv (Practicing CA) (1773 Points)
Replied 26 February 2008

I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success…. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labour of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.

Kaustuv (Practicing CA) (1773 Points)
Replied 26 February 2008

don't be depressed my dear friend.. we are all with you.. just let us know if you need any help from us..

vaishnavi .k (pursuing CA) (57 Points)
Replied 26 February 2008

thank u very much kaustuv

Krish (CA Final Student) (43 Points)
Replied 26 February 2008

@ Nitish..... I think its time for you to do some serious thinking, plz understand one thing that CA is not the only way to a good career, try something different, this is not the end of the road...... But if you feel you still wanna do CA badly then i suggest you give urself just one more shot, and give ur best without cheating urself.......if u still can't get through ...just move on friend there are way many options and don't worry.......

(Guest)
Hi, I have cleared CA-CPT course with the help of Excellent Coaching. Ist Attempt I failed. Did coaching in one of the leading (only name) in Chennai. But, in 2nd Attempt Excellent gave CPT approach for CPT Exam. You can check their website for further details. https://excellentcoaching.googlepages.com Good luck for June 2008 exam.

(Guest)
I Agree with Manoj. Srinivasa, you can try in Excellent. I am too a beneficiary of Excellent's coaching. Advance congrats.

Mansi (CA Final) (79 Points)
Replied 27 February 2008

As your sayin u have given 6 attempts, bt still the story remains same. Just move on in your life, try some other course in Finance, accounts sector.... ultimately there only 2 aspects behind CA course. 1st to acheive great knowledge in finance and auditing, which u can have it from other course as well. 2nd to earn money which u can have only after having good or equivalent degree.. so move on later in ur life u can again approach to CA... good luck!!!

NITISH (Employee & Student) (242 Points)
Replied 29 February 2008

Thanks to all of you and to give the moral support in this situations . please be in contact like this . once again lots & lots of thanks to you all

NITISH (Employee & Student) (242 Points)
Replied 29 February 2008

hello sir first lots of thanks to you to give me moral support . please help me ehenever i need all of u.

pRaSoOn (Articled assistant) (500 Points)
Replied 29 February 2008

I agree wid krish....

(Guest)

लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती,

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।

नन्हीं चींटी जब दाना लेकर चलती है,

चढ़ती दीवारों पर, सौ बार फिसलती है।

मन का विश्वास रगों में साहस भरता है,

चढ़कर गिरना, गिरकर चढ़ना न अखरता है।

आख़िर उसकी मेहनत बेकार नहीं होती,

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।

डुबकियां सिंधु में गोताखोर लगाता है,