Easy Office
LCI Learning

I am CA final student, help me please

Page no : 2

Rohan (CA Finalist) (359 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

Anuj,

There is a difference between intelligence and being able to give a good exam. You are not using your intelligence in the right way. Give real effort first in understanding your cause for failure. It is either lack of enough hours, or practice, or concepts. Doing a sum correctly isnt all important, doing it in time is. I've watched and watched in shock as all my friends passed while I flunked over and over again. This may is my 5th attempt. Am going to pass one if not both. 

My problem was 'HOURS'. FIND YOURS.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

AGAR AANKHEIN TERI JINDA HAIN TO 

TO INME APNE KHWAAB BHI JINDA RAKH

MAYOOSI LE JAATI HAIN KABR KI AUR DOST 

HARDAM FATAH KI UMMEEDEIN RAKH

RAWON MAIN KHOON RAWAN HAIN JAB TAK 

KOSHISHEIN APNI RAWAN RAKH

NA UMEEDEN LE JAATI HAIN NAAKAMI KI AUR DOST

UMANGEIN APNI JAWAN RAKH.........

2 Like

Edmond xalxo ( CA Final Student) (38 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

THIS IS NOT THE ONLY ONES INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM BUT RATHER ITS A COMMON PROBLEM FOR ALL THE ASPIRANT,

REMEMBER TWO THINGS  ALWAYS

THIS  IS WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OTHER PROFESSIONALS AND A CA

AND ALAWAYS REMEMBER THE STORY OF THAT SPIDER WHO CONTINOUSLY TRIED TO WEAVE          HIS NET BUT FAILED AND ULTIMATELY  WEAVED HIS NET THAT EVEN WIND DIDNT ABLE TO DESTROY IT

(Guest)
Originally posted by : M. ANUPAMA

Don't loose your confidence. This is very common in all the CA student's career. After this attempt you definately share your success with all the CA CLUB members. ALL THE BEST

CA Anuj (Chartered Accountant) (230 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

Originally posted by : Deeejey

sometimes even after your good preparation,  time management and proper presentation you lose.

Reason is Undefined.

It happens only in CA that too in India.

My 2nd group is clear and appearing for 1st group. this will be my 6th Attempt. last time i secured 198 and lost exemption in MAFA. prior to that 190,192,190.

Reason I dont konw.  Only thing i know I want to be CA thats all.

Dj.

Ohk! That is quiet inspirational. You were too close everytime. Never give up!!!!

ka@meeni (a learner) (272 Points)
Replied 22 March 2011

Originally posted by : RAVI KHANAL

AGAR AANKHEIN TERI JINDA HAIN TO 

TO INME APNE KHWAAB BHI JINDA RAKH

MAYOOSI LE JAATI HAIN KABR KI AUR DOST 

HARDAM FATAH KI UMMEEDEIN RAKH

RAWON MAIN KHOON RAWAN HAIN JAB TAK 

KOSHISHEIN APNI RAWAN RAKH

NA UMEEDEN LE JAATI HAIN NAAKAMI KI AUR DOST

UMANGEIN APNI JAWAN RAKH.........

agree with above lines,

samander me aaker magar se kya darna.....

and plz dnt feel low to see ur juniors,ya its bit difficult to face them bt b urself .

n win the match "BACHAA PARTY" VS.ICAI" EXAMS"

all the very best.

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

I am fan of one of the most influential proverb in Hind which is "Apna kaam(wrok) banta  BHAAD mein jaye Janta". The exam are being given by u , the result will be for u only and not for others. So why taking in to consideration of what others might think of u or of being given exams with juniors. Just concentrate on your studies and slog like a literal donkey then i think u may pass. Even smarter of smartest persons fail in ca exams and i guess u are not exception . If still u dont believe me check roll No.48515 new course which may give u some solace. Yaar life is urs and u are at centre , do not think about others,  go enjoy and rock.

himanshu (ca) (104 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

CA people never require any motivation.some people cant get chances coz of personal problem and you r getting.b positive always .else dont do CA.in old course there is three attempt minimum ask any1.after  clearing attempt doest matter.chk suggested with ur written aswer. we r thinkinh that our asnwer was right but which is not the case.only 24 hrs of exam(8 exam n 3 hrs) so u can crack and u have added advantage then other as ur 3 rd attempt.Go N Crack..

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Hay Anuj bhai dont loose your confidence  yaar because i happens some times, concentrate on your studies and i am  sure that this time your will definately come out with  flying colors always remember this saying 

NEVER GET DISCOURAGED BECAUSE NOTHING GREAT IS ACHIEVED WITHOUT PATIENCE AND HOPE... REMEMBER IT IS OFTEN THE LAST KEY IN THE BUNCH THAT OPENS THE DOOR

ALL THE BEST YAAR AFTER THREE  5 MONTHS YOU WILL DEFINATELY BCOME ANUJ TO CA ANUJ

1 Like

Richa (Service) (28 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Hi Anuj....

You are definately good and intelligent student as you have reached CA Final exam. There are many people who cant even reach where you are now....So first thing that I would like to tell you that dont think anything negative...When there is will there is a way, when there is a way there shall be continuous hardwork which will gift you CA Degree... I am sure that you are putting lots of efforts and you will suceed this time. Focus on your strenghts and overcome the weaknesses..Learn from the Last mistakes...

Main thing that DONOT think about what people are thinking....We all are sure that your efforts will pay you...Patience always pays.

Be confident..Keep in mind its just a matter of one attempt and YOU WILL BE CA ANUJ.... SO dont think too much.. Best  of Luck

rashmi (FINANCE MANAGER) (32 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

hi Anuj,

we both are sailingin the same boat, the same situationi m also suffering from, may 11 is my 3rd attempt.

i have cleared PE-1 & PCC in 1st Attempt. my biggest dream was to cleared Ca- Final in 1st Attempt & it was remain dream only.

After reading all this  i have got some motivation.

Thanks to you

Rashmi 

1 Like

(Guest)

not to worry.. try sincerely for those 3 letters after ur name ... and when u win those letters.. i am sure that u will forget all these depressed moments for nothing,,,, alll the best ... rock on...

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant) (1285 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Anuj,
Chill!!!
Don't get too much stressed out!!!

Wipe out every single thought of failure!!!
Don't compete with any one else man, just compete with yourself.
Or say, you are running a race, if you look back and compare your speed with others' while running the race, where will you end up?? You will definitely lose the race.

Similarly, analyze your own defects, where did you go wrong!!! You are saying that you were confident about the last two chances!!! Still you didn't clear. May be some thing was missing- your way of presentation, lack of points, some thing was missing... Try to find out where you went wrong.

Don't think that you have lost every thing by not making it. Relax, focus on this chance only.

Don't ever succumb to any kind of negative vibes. Don't give up for peer pressure, high expectations from people.

Haven't you heard this-

"They say,

Do they say,

Let them say!!!"

That is it, Anuj... Let every one say.

You just focus on your dream, study well and keep going!!!!

Good luck!!!

1 Like

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

plz anuj be positive

CA Anuj (Chartered Accountant) (230 Points)
Replied 24 March 2011

Well, I was not expecting so big support.

It's really awesome.

Thanks everyone.

I am again on field with renewed energy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: