Easy Office
LCI Learning

i am a failure...looser... can anyone help me

Page no : 2

namrata (student) (153 Points)
Replied 05 August 2007

I too haven't cleared PE2 in may 07. can sum1 suggest some tips? I plan to give grp1 in nov'07 and 2nd grp in may 08. Is this O.k?

satbir singh (manager accounts) (27 Points)
Replied 07 August 2007

HEY FRIENDS Before reading this disscussion i was also very much upset like gourav.but now i feeling much better. pls anyone suggest me which book i should prefer for the F M (Final) due to which i have become a failure. satbir.2006 @ gmail.com

sonia (c.a) (446 Points)
Replied 07 August 2007

hi dun loose heart , you know full form of CA - its COME AGAIN :-) for FM you can refer khan -jain and i tell you, dun forget to study your modules its a actual base and beleive me it will help u a lot.

Krishnaji (Student CA Final ) (39 Points)
Replied 10 August 2007

hey, still u have 3 months, y r u thinking of groupwise, beleive me if u start studying even from today u can get rank!, i m not joking, but if u think it not at all possible for u to take both groups now, go ahead do what is comfortable but never think of stepping back, just beleive in one thing YOU CAN DO ANYTHING (swamy vivekananda)

Rupert (Studying & Working) (141 Points)
Replied 13 August 2007

I failed PE2 3 times and cleared at 4th attempt. But it is worth it. Now I am appearing for Nov07 CA final. Passing PE2 was worth it. Even PE2 has a lot lot value. Never give up ... fight back.... never give up.

ARUN (CA Trainee) (70 Points)
Replied 16 August 2007

hi gaurav.... don't loose heart./.... just be positive n keep doing the hard work... u will definitely suceed........

(Guest)
I request you to stop describing you as a loser. No body on this earth is a loser. Just think about your birth. You are one of the cells in sperm, after defeating alll the other cells you have born. Which is true and tells you that You are the winner even before you born. So I humbly request you to stop talking about your fate. Just do the work and dont think of the result. Have a long term view and proceed. Fight it.... which ever stops you from being succeed. About me I got very tough 2 years and just passed ca inter in this May.

sonia (Student) (33 Points)
Replied 22 August 2007

hi, frnds i have cleared my CPT exams and right now i m doing articleship in a not very big CA firm. they have four paid employees(males), it leaves very less work for me to do as all the work is done by others emp, as they are more expereinced than me. my whole time is wasted i have nothing to there just to sit and waste my very precious time.I got very frusterated and feel very bore also. It destracted me from my studies and my graph is going down. sometimes it comes my mind that in future no company would take me up as their employee coz i don't know any thing and everybody will make fun of mine. Should i change my articleship and if yes then how? plzz frnds, suggest me

sanjeev kumar mahajan (income tax prac. pursuing c.a)   (75 Points)
Replied 25 August 2007

hi sonia it"s ok tha t the full form of Ca. is come Again. but my dear All of must at the same time Remind it C. A. can also be interprated as CERTAINLY ACHIEVEABLE so. all of while sailing in the same boat has to Achieve this Mission "I'M POSSIBLE " by remaining in touch with each other DIRECTING EACH OTHER, COOPERATIVE TO EACH OTHER and pushing hard toward our goal . So with best of Luck to all of Us.

Rupert (Studying & Working) (141 Points)
Replied 25 August 2007

Very right said sanjeev, Thanks for raising our spirits and motivating us. It is a pain ofcourse to not pass. And adding to that jobs do not pay much for us if not in a BPO or Call Center. But Sadly that's not our destination. We are prospective CA's and Call Center Workers. We have a different line altogether and till we pass our prospects in this line do not show a high pay. The point is to keep trying and keep improving. Do something more that what you did in the last attempt. Get exam oriented. Get through with questions asked in the past. ICAI very often repeats questions and that's our opportunity. Think differently in even the simplest things. If you think the same way, you will always get the same result. All the best to all for your exams in CA Final, Rupert Symss

Amit Sureka (Finance Manager-India) (251 Points)
Replied 30 August 2007

Please dont give up. Trust You will be a CA very soon. Believe yourself .

Shashwat Shekhar (Assistant Manager) (3528 Points)
Replied 31 August 2007

I passed in PE2 for 7 times, but clear Finals in 1 only.Don loose heart. this exp will teach you a lot. You will learn a lot. Try to enjoy this phase at the place of making excuses that CA is tough n all. NOthing in life comes easy

KISHAN JAISWAL (PRACTICE) (23 Points)
Replied 04 September 2007

Hi, I am not a handsome boy and also belong very poor family, None give me respect. I also have few friend.I alwayes thinking that God did not give me anything but give me a good Wisdom. Because I never failed in any Exam till B.Com. I alwayes thank to god for this quality. I have belive that I never failed. I Cleared CA Inter Ist Group in First Attamp. But after that I many time fail. But never depressed. JO GIRATA HAI, WAHI KHADA HOTA HAI.TUM APANA KARM KARANE ME VISHWAS KARO PHAL DENA USAKA KAM HAI.

Read this..... Girten hain shahsawaar hi maidaan-e-jung me, Wo tifl kya gire jo ghutnon ke bal chale

Khud hi ko kar buland itna ki har takdeer se pahle. Khuda bande se khud puche, BATA TERI RAZA KYA HAI *RAZA---DESIRE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: