EASYOFFICE

Humble request to all cs professionals

Page no : 5

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

@ Ajay bhaiya m making minutes of AGM meeting members ki present dikha di with posts n designations chairman ne welcome bhi kar liya but resolution ko kaise link karun matlab kya line use karun ye nhi samjh aa rha tha

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

humne AGM minutes banaye hain but hum link-up nhi kar pa rhe hain

1) i mean date time place bata diya

2) Members, director, company secretary, etc ki presence dikha di

3) ye bhi bataya ki chairman ne quorum ko dekha n then dicted to order

ab ye bataiye ki resolutions ko link kaise karu is process ke baad

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74337 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

MINUTES OF THE SECOND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF……….. LIMITED HELD ON TWEDNESDAY, 29TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER 200 AT 04:30 P.M. AT……..

Mr. …………, Chairman took the chair and declared that the required quorum was present to convene the meeting. The Chairman read the speech highlighting the operation & prospects of the company.

After the Chairman speech, he read the Auditor’s Report. The Accounts & Director’s Report having already been circulated was taken as read. The following resolutions were passed:-

1.    TO RECEIVE, CONSIDER AND ADOPT THE BALANCE SHEET AS AT MARCH 31, 20 AND PROFIT AND LOSS ACCOUNT FOR THE YEAR ENDED ON THAT DATE AND THE REPORT OF DIRECTORS AND AUDITORS THEREON.

Mr. ……. proposed and Mr. ………. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

RESOLVED THAT Audited Annual Accounts as on 31st March, 20 together with Auditor’s Report thereon having been already circulated to the shareholders and produced at the meeting be and the same are hereby approved and adopted.”

On being put to vote by show of hands, the resolution was carried unanimously.

2.    RE-APPOINTMENT OF AUDITORS

Mr. ………..  and Mr. ……. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

RESOLVED THAT the retiring Auditors M/s. ……. & Associates, Chartered Accountants, ……., Sector ”E” ……… be and are hereby reappointed as Auditors of the company to hold office till the conclusion of next Annual General Meeting at a remuneration as the Board of Directors may determine.”

1. RE-APPOINTMENT OF MR………. AS DIRECTOR

Mr. …. proposed and Mr. ……. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

RESOLVED THAT Mr. ……….., who retires by rotation and is eligible for reappointment be and is hereby reappointed as the director of the company.”

4.       VOTE OF THANKS

There being no other business, the meeting was terminated with a vote of thanks to the chair.

CHAIRMAN

Place:

Date:

2 Like

Replied 05 April 2012

Another format:

THE MINUTES OF THE FIRST ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERS OF [NAME OF THE COMPANY] HELD ON [DATE] AT [TIME] AT [REGISTERED OFFICE]

PRESENT:  

Directors: 

[Name of the directors present] 

Members: 

[Name of the directors present] 

CHAIRMAN 

[Name of the Chairman] was voted to chair by show of hands. Thereafter the Chairman occupied the Chair and conducted the proceedings of the meeting. 

QUORUM 

The Chairman ascertained the quorum and called the meeting to order.

REGISTER OF DIRECTOR’S SHAREHOLDING

Placing on the table the register of Director’s Shareholding maintained by the Company pursuant to Section 307 of the Companies Act, 1956, The Chairman informed the meeting that the said register would remain open and accessible during the continuance of the meeting to every person having the right to attend the meeting.

NOTICE OF THE MEETING

With the consent of the members present, the notice of the First Annual General Meeting of the Company which has already been lying with the members was taken as read.

DIRECTOR’S REPORT

With the consent of the members present, the Director’s Report as circulated among the members was taken as read. 

AUDITORS REPORT

Auditors report as submitted by the Statutory Auditors of the Company for the year ending 31stMarch, ________ was read before the meeting by [Name of the Chairman], Chairman.   

ORDINARY BUSINESS  

ITEM NO. 1 - TO RECEIVE, CONSIDER AND ADOPT THE AUDITED BALANCE SHEET FOR THE PERIOD ENDED 31ST MARCH, __________, THE PROFIT & LOSS ACCOUNTS AS ON THAT DATE TOGETHER WITH REPORTS OF DIRECTORS AND AUDITORS THEREON. 

The Chairman invited the queries on the Audited Annual Accounts of the Company and the Director’s Report and the report of Auditor’s thereon. There being no queries [Name of the Member] Member proposed the resolution and [Name of the Member], Member seconded the same. The Chairman then put the resolution to Vote by show of hands and same was passed unanimously as an ordinary resolution. 

RESOLVED THAT the Audited Balance Sheet of the Company as on 31st March, _______ and the Profit & Loss A/c for the year ended as on that date together with the reports of the Board of directors and Auditors’ thereon be and are hereby received, considered and adopted.” 

ITEM NO. 2. APPOINTMENT OF STATUTORY AUDITORS 

[Name of the Member], Member proposed the resolution and [Name of the Member], Member seconded the same. The Chairman then put the resolution to Vote by show of hands and same was passed unanimously as an ordinary resolution. 

RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 224(1) of the Companies Act, 1956, [Name of the Auditors], Chartered Accountants, be and are hereby appointed as the Auditors of the Company to hold office, from the conclusion of ensuing Annual General Meeting to the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company at a remuneration as may be decided by the Board with the mutual consent of the auditors.” 

VOTE OF THANKS  

There being no other business to transact, the meeting concluded with a vote of thanks to the Chair.     

Date:                                                                                           CHAIRMAN                                                                 

2 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

You may download the sample Board and General Meeting minutes for different purposes by clicking the link below: 

1.        Sample Board Meeting Minutes for recording transfer of share

2.        Sample Board Meeting Minutes for Approving Annual Accounts           

3.        Sample Board Meeting Minutes of First Board Meeting                

4.        Sample Annual General Meeting Minutes                                                      

5.         Sample EGM Minutes to fill Casual Vacancy of Statutory Auditors        

This is for your information and record.

Best Regards

Replied 06 April 2012

Originally posted by : Ajay Mishra

MINUTES OF THE SECOND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF……….. LIMITED HELD ON TWEDNESDAY, 29TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER 200 AT 04:30 P.M. AT……..

Mr. …………, Chairman took the chair and declared that the required quorum was present to convene the meeting. The Chairman read the speech highlighting the operation & prospects of the company.

After the Chairman speech, he read the Auditor’s Report. The Accounts & Director’s Report having already been circulated was taken as read. The following resolutions were passed:-

1.    TO RECEIVE, CONSIDER AND ADOPT THE BALANCE SHEET AS AT MARCH 31, 20 AND PROFIT AND LOSS ACCOUNT FOR THE YEAR ENDED ON THAT DATE AND THE REPORT OF DIRECTORS AND AUDITORS THEREON.

Mr. ……. proposed and Mr. ………. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

“RESOLVED THAT Audited Annual Accounts as on 31st March, 20 together with Auditor’s Report thereon having been already circulated to the shareholders and produced at the meeting be and the same are hereby approved and adopted.”

2.    RE-APPOINTMENT OF AUDITORS

Mr. ………..  and Mr. ……. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

“RESOLVED THAT the retiring Auditors M/s. ……. & Associates, Chartered Accountants, ……., Sector ”E” ……… be and are hereby reappointed as Auditors of the company to hold office till the conclusion of next Annual General Meeting at a remuneration as the Board of Directors may determine.”

RE-APPOINTMENT OF MR………. AS DIRECTOR

Mr. …. proposed and Mr. ……. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

“RESOLVED THAT Mr. ……….., who retires by rotation and is eligible for reappointment be and is hereby reappointed as the director of the company.”

4.       VOTE OF THANKS

There being no other business, the meeting was terminated with a vote of thanks to the chair.

CHAIRMAN

Place:

Date:

resolution me ye log kaun hote hain (proposed by Mr........, seconded by Mr...........)

i mean members who are present - director, shareholder, etc

all can propose a resolution

ya yahan bhi koi exception hai???????????

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

Originally posted by : priyanshu saxena
resolution me ye log kaun hote hain (proposed by Mr........, seconded by Mr...........)

i mean members who are present - director, shareholder, etc

all can propose a resolution

ya yahan bhi koi exception hai???????????

No there is no exception. Proposed and seconded is just a formality. Any one of the member present can propose and second (support) a resolution. It is actually the privilege of shareholder.

These are records of formal decisions of the directors of the company at duly convened meeting and are prefixed by the word 'Resolved'. Minutes of resolution may be recorded in various ways. They may be simply set down as a statement of what was resolved. Alternatively, they may be accompanied by a statement indicating the mover and seconder and how the resolution was carried. Either form of recording the resolution is acceptable.

Only the decisions or resolutions actually taken and the names of the persons proposing and seconding those decisions or resolutions, should, therefore, be recorded.

Also check this link regarding minutes:

/forum/techniques-to-prepare-good-minutes-part-3-194738.asp

Replied 06 April 2012

Hi 

Shareholders.

Agenda item ek shareholde propose karega aur 2nd shareholders seconded karega. so u will put the name of both. 

1 Like

Replied 06 April 2012

wat will be the resolution for to elect the directors in place of Mr. X and Mr. Y???

Replied 06 April 2012

Hi

You want to know regularisation of director under section 255 and 256:

RE-APPOINTMENT OF MR……X…. AS DIRECTOR

Mr. …. proposed and Mr. ……. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

“RESOLVED THAT Mr. …X…….., who retires by rotation and is eligible for reappointment be and is hereby reappointed as the director of the company.”

RE-APPOINTMENT OF MR……Y…. AS DIRECTOR

Mr. …. proposed and Mr. ……. seconded and the following resolution was passed as an ordinary resolution:

“RESOLVED THAT Mr. …Y…….., who retires by rotation and is eligible for reappointment be and is hereby reappointed as the director of the company.”

Replied 06 April 2012

bhaiya actually the thing is i have to make resolution 

"To elect the directors in place of Mr. X and Mr. Y"

that means new directors in place of X and Y are going to be elected then wat will be the resolution????? 

Replied 06 April 2012

Hi

then Change the same accordingly: you write as Appointment of Director .......

Replied 06 April 2012

wat will be the section for such resolution??????????

and the persons who are gng to take the place of X and Y should be present at the time of meeting means they must be a shareholder or from among the members present?????

Aditya Soni (CS Final Student Trainee)   (727 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

I have a question, if the Chairman of the Board is out of country and want to attend the meeting through video conferencing so what can be done?

As I know in this regard chairman should be present physically and others can join virtually.

But if the chairman wants to join through video conferencing then?

Kashish Grover ( CA-FINAL, CS-FINAL) (1671 Points)
Replied 09 April 2012

hi all ... its good to see a very important cs prof. discussions going on ...

a very basic doubt i want to ask ..

as i belive in well begun is half done and i have my cs final exams in dec 2012..

so i want all my seniors and friends... especially Ajay bhaiya and ankur bhaiya... :)

to please help me with the following things...

1. How to start up with the preparation ??

2. which subjects are most important and time consuming as i am thinking of giving all 4 modules...so i can finish off the important ones first??

3. which books to follow??

4. which scanner to use... suchita or relaince??

5. which subjects can be done with selfstudy??

6. minimum time required per day as throughout the day i am busy with my ca articleship and i have my bcom final exams also i have only 6 monts left for preparation for cs final ??

7. how many times one should go through a subject to have a good grip of it ??

that's all...

thanks every 1 and please reply...

coz har ek suggestion zaruri hota hai ... :P

an one more thing... for group study ... i think the idea is very good and should be encouraged... :)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: