Easy Office
Easy Office

How was your papers - Discuss here

Page no : 2

Sourabh Sharma (CS CA (Final) M.com NCFM Derivative Capital Market Mutual Funds)   (771 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

Guys the MAFA paper was so easy. i can't believe it.

& you know one thing i got more then half paper solved in the morning.

it is from suggestions from Aditya jain sir

thank you sir ..................u rock.......................

In Theory

Q1.-- 6 Marks CAPITAL RATIONING

Q2.--6 Marks SENSITIVITY ANALYSES

Q7.--6 Marks DEBT SECURITISATION

In Numericals

Q6.--4 Marks MUTUAL FUND

Q16.--10 Marks MERGER & AQUISITION

Q17.--14 Marks LEASING

Q18.--14 Marks CAPITAL BUDGETING

Total 60 Marks same to same questions............

Link to the file of Aditya Jain sir's Suggestions 

www.caclubindia.com/share_files/files_display.asp

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

All the best for the rest of the papers.

Somnath Sengupta (Audit) (33 Points)
Replied 12 June 2009

Grateful if somebody send a copy of Direct Tax final question paper (june 2009) to my e'mail ID: ssengupta91 @ rediffmail.com

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (666 Points)
Replied 12 June 2009

how the hell they can change the a/c  ques. paper format FOR PE-II FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS... it was 4x4=16marks for THEORY...THIS TIME 4X5 MARKS=20 MARKS...THEREBY REDUCING THE MARKS FOR  SUM...HOPE THE CORRECTION IS AT LEAST OK....CONSIDERING LAST ATTEMPT FO PE-II...VERY SCARED...

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (666 Points)
Replied 12 June 2009

MAFA WAS SO EASY IT SEEMS ..THEY CAN NOW HAEAVE A SIGH OF RELIEF....ONLY FOR PE-II ALL INJSTICE... NOT FAIR AT ALL.. 

CA. Harsh Jain (Audit & Taxation) (118 Points)
Replied 13 June 2009

Papers will be easy and will be tuft, but, the most important thing is not to get bog down by bad performance in one of the papers........because until all the papers are over and until the unexpected results are out....................Picture Abhi Baki Hai Mere Dost...........jo paper achcha jayega, shayad usi mein unexpectedly kam marks aa jayega..........??? so, just put your head down and carry on.......enjoy giving your exams and take it as just one passing activity after you have worked hard for almost 6 months.....

seema (article) (28 Points)
Replied 14 June 2009

PCC papers were quite easy as compared to Nov08 papers specially a/c,costg/FM and Tax papers

Ravinder Singh (CA ) (56 Points)
Replied 14 June 2009

is bar PCC ke paper thik the, bas account ke exam mai ek do pint difficult the and overall exam average the

Its good

Ritesh (CA Final) (326 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

I believe Mafa couldn't have been easier than this............................Overall Papers were good.............This time around , Institute tried to cover as many questions as possible....................In DT, for instance, there were many 2,3 marks question................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: