Easy Office
Easy Office

How was today's PCC-IPCC accounts???

Page no : 8

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

guys u all know about ICAI and u are still saying that those were more important and those were less important ... jab sab ko pata hai ki ICAI ka koi bharosa nai to fir saare chapter kyo nai pade..and now you are blaming ICAI..huh?

for all people saying that the paper was lengthy ... koi bhi paper lengthy nai hota usme proper timewise questions hote hai .. kisi ek question mei zyada time lag bhi jaye to kisi ek mei kam time lagega for sure....

Rgds,

G9!

Sooraj B. (Audit/ Tax/ Accounts Executive)   (28 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

The paper was easy! too easy to believe!

cash flow din consume  too much of time nor did departmental.

electricity waz confusing

In PPI i made a silly mistake! allocated stationery in post instead of time ratio :(

Piecemeal waznt too dificult either.

an unexpected but easy paper!

thank you ICAI :P ;)

Sid_To_Be_CA (Staff Accountant) (63 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

Originally posted by : GuNmAsTeR-G9!
guys u all know about ICAI and u are still saying that those were more important and those were less important ... jab sab ko pata hai ki ICAI ka koi bharosa nai to fir saare chapter kyo nai pade..and now you are blaming ICAI..huh?

for all people saying that the paper was lengthy ... koi bhi paper lengthy nai hota usme proper timewise questions hote hai .. kisi ek question mei zyada time lag bhi jaye to kisi ek mei kam time lagega for sure....

Rgds,
G9!

exactly. The paper was easy, had one done all the chapters and managed time properly.

aravind (ipcc) (49 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

fine its is easy

Parth - CA,CS,CMA (Learner) (406 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

Rgds,
G9!

WRONG perception.. What u r saying is 100% right for board or universities exams.. But in ICAI, papers are designed to be lengthy.. They dnt wnt us to attend 100%... They just want to test our knowledge.. In Final, me and my friends attended 85 marks in MAFA and we got 73-74.. So what they see is how u've selected questions and attempted them.. If u say "koi paper lengthy nahi hota".. then u r mistaken.. come to final and attend cost/mafa papers.. they are designed in such a way that they need 4 hours to solve (though not everytime but this happens with ICAI).. so leave that college professor type mentality of "koi paper lengthy nahi hota"...

Sarath Chandra Kalapatapu Sri (Articled Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

NO asset purchased is 5220000 not 500000 vaibhave

Replied 05 May 2010

Originally posted by : Parth

Rgds,
G9!

WRONG perception.. What u r saying is 100% right for board or universities exams.. But in ICAI, papers are designed to be lengthy.. They dnt wnt us to attend 100%... They just want to test our knowledge.. In Final, me and my friends attended 85 marks in MAFA and we got 73-74.. So what they see is how u've selected questions and attempted them.. If u say "koi paper lengthy nahi hota".. then u r mistaken.. come to final and attend cost/mafa papers.. they are designed in such a way that they need 4 hours to solve (though not everytime but this happens with ICAI).. so leave that college professor type mentality of "koi paper lengthy nahi hota"...

m talking at PCC level :-)!

this perception will always exist .. paper will be said lengthy wen not even a single student is able to complete it in 3 hrs ... agar 1 student bhi full paper 3hrs ke andar kar leta hai to u cant say that its lengthy ... its sheer time management only :-)

Rgds,

G9!

Abhinav Shah (Article) (61 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

Hi any one can post the answer of electricity sum in pcc paper

mmchaudhari (owner) (96 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

Ipcc accounting paper is lenthy

Parth - CA,CS,CMA (Learner) (406 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

Rgds,
G9!

this perception will always exist .. paper will be said lengthy wen not even a single student is able to complete it in 3 hrs ... agar 1 student bhi full paper 3hrs ke andar kar leta hai to u cant say that its lengthy ... its sheer time management only :-)

Rgds,

G9!

Well u never mentioned u were talking abt PCC only! U were talking abt ICAI...

And toughness and length of the paper is always discussed with a view point of general population.. Otherwise one would say no ever paper is tough as one will always find someone from thousands students who knows all the answers!! But that doesn't make that paper easier.. But leave it, i knw u wont be convinced.. I conclude..

SAURABH (ACCOUNTS AND ADMIN MANAGER)   (23 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

please upload the question paper

Replied 05 May 2010

^ its available just search

Replied 05 May 2010

Rgds,
G9!

Rgds,

G9!

Well u never mentioned u were talking abt PCC only! U were talking abt ICAI...

And toughness and length of the paper is always discussed with a view point of general population.. Otherwise one would say no ever paper is tough as one will always find someone from thousands students who knows all the answers!! But that doesn't make that paper easier.. But leave it, i knw u wont be convinced.. I conclude..

see 

GuNmAsTeR-G9!
PCC [edit] 
[edit photo] 
[ Scorecard : 838]

my status clearly shows that m in PCC so howcome i can comment @ PCC+ level ... apply simple brain!

gaurav dogra (article) (82 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

hey i got correct gross profit in departmental sum bt to calculate gp ratio i also included purchased goods transfered.... n got gp ratio of 23% n 26.25%....... how much marks do u guys think dat will b deducted for dis mistake??????????/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: